Glynn - the videos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glynn - the videos...

Just had a look at the video, wow, great. Glynn is a very jolly girl, bright, and up to all sort of things

I like the videos of Glynn. She is a special lady and it was fun for me to listen to what she told us and to see how she peels off her clothes.

I'm always impressed how the girls do manage to tell us a story, strip off and show her body in detail. I couldn't do that. I couldn't be naked in front of foreingers, telling something to a camera and knowing exactly that the whole stuff can be seen by the whole world.

Very impressive.

That shows that Abby and Jamie do a good job making the girls feel comfortable and relaxed while the shoot.

Lxm
    Last edited by Luxman; 24 November 2004, 09:20 PM.

Comment

I too love the scene where she takes off the shirt or the try-on of that red "oversize" pullover, fantastic. I thought her smallish breasts are extremely sexy, aren't they?

I start to like those videos more and more

Comment

Great vids. Glynn has a rather mellifluous voice and lots of fun stuff to say. Bags of personality (ably captured by Jamie!). As I mentioned in the photos thread (I think), Glynn is exactly the kind of left-of-centre model that you don't find in too many other places.

It goes without saying to those who are familiar with my quirks that I loved the long stretch of the video where Glynn was sitting back with her arms above her head nonchalantly displaying her natural pits.

I also loved her brief show-and-tell on the clitoris. What a delightfully sizable and prominent clitoris Glynn has!

I may be a little smitten

Comment

Glynn is great on film but video allows her to show off her personality. And I reckon she's a top chick, laid back and very comfortable with her body.

Like Yealith, I enjoy the fact she comes across as having something interesting to say and also that she seems cheerful and bright.

I agree also with Luxman about how Abby and team make the girls feel comfortable and relaxed, tho' I suspect this comes naturally to Glynn anyway.

And Pjay calls it right when he comments on how nice it was to see Glynn just putting her natural furryness on display! Along with her cool insights and colourful personality, her body hair really is an asset and gives her that bit of extra sex appeal. Very nice smaller breasts too as others have noticed.

I don't tire of seeing girls like Glynn.

SF

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X