Days listed wrong on updates...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Days listed wrong on updates...

I noticed that you have marked Thursday as Nov. 25, and then again Friday as Nov. 25th, and Saturday as the 26th. Am I halucinating? I could've sworn today (Saturday)... well now after midnight where I live it is now Sunday the 28th. Just a minor thing. Just wanted to make sure you aren't confusing people. Thanks...

Oops.

Comment

Summer is approaching in Australia - because of this, the days are growing ever longer, which means they stretch beyond the usual calendar day, so the date shifts little by little. This process will be reversed when autumn arrives. Or when the webmaster stops drinking.

Comment

I don't pay much attention to dates. I'm more of a "is it the weekend yet?" kind of guy.

Comment

I posted a similar dating question here, about a different "problem". It never did get a responce. Overlooked?

Maybe I posted it too close to the weekend.

Tank
          "The wall was high and I fell asleep"

PS I didn't think you got weekends Vid Dude.

Comment

In my eyes, the most important thing is that the calendars Vid Dude creates for us are correct.

Up to now they always were.

Lxm

Comment

I'm glad you didn't notice when I put 31 days in April.

Comment

Honestly, I rarely look at the calendar part of the calendars.

Lxm

Comment

As long as you keep pics and vids of those lovely girls comming every day, I for sure won't complain if the dates are a little bit wrong.

boa

Comment

i was just wondering if anyone else noticed.... thanks for the quick replies everyone, i didn't mean for it to be THAT much of an issue...

Comment

Originally posted by Tank
                      I posted a similar dating question here, about a different "problem". It never did get a responce. Overlooked?

Maybe I posted it too close to the weekend. .
                      I missed your question. I did wonder if anybody noticed that, though.

The reason is because we have an automated function in the model updates - it goes up on midnight server-time of the day specified. Because of the way international datelines work, and especially because of daylight saving, that midnight ticks over at 7pm AU time. At that time of day I am in transit between work and home.

Currently the news is not similarly automated, so I upload that at work earlier than when the models automatically go live, and I have to manually change the dates so that the links are live at the right time, then I change them back to the correct dates once our server ticks over to midnight.

Originally posted by Tank
                      PS I didn't think you got weekends Vid Dude.
                      Not like most other people get weekends, no. But they are, at least, different to weekdays.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X