Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New trailer for the website - suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New trailer for the website - suggestions?

Hi folks.

The trailer we use to advertise the website, which we have on our tour, and a different one on the DVDs, are both quite outdated now, and we're going to replace them with something completely new. What I need from you are some suggestions of video clips we can use in the trailer that would be suitable.

Keep these thoughts in mind:
    • Only five seconds or so will be used
    • They must be representative of the site somehow - type of model, location, behaviour, etc
    • Quirky actions are cool, but so are perfectly ordinary actions
    • Talking probably won't be included
    • The idea is we're trying to draw people into the site and sign up, so it's got to be good stuff
    We already have a few models and shots in mind, but any you can think of will be considered too.

No need to come up with ideas on how the trailer should be designed to look, we just want content suggestions, so all ideas are welcome!

Here's what I can come up with, off the top of my head, and forgive me if I forget names — it's late at night for me, and I'm sure you know what I mean anyway:

Isabel dancing
    Whoever it was falling out of the tree
    One twin grabbing the other's breast
    Six girls under the waterfall
    Gabrielle going down on Jamie
    at least one Intimate Moment
    Verity & Sue going at it
    Mardi on the balcony waving at passers-by
    Mathilda naked
    Jamie's first insertion of the double-ended dildo (to me the most erotic moment ever captured on AW video)
    Danielle and Elizabeth pillow-fighting

There you have it. Some great, erotic, and/or just plain fun moments of long and recent past.

Comment

Originally posted by Dafydd
      Whoever it was falling out of the tree
      That was MaryJane in her second video.

This choice is very good, but I would add some more:
      • Andrea doing Aerobics
      • Carolyn while she's washing
      • Francis cooking
      • Ana belly dancing (you'll say, you knew that I'll come up with this)
      • Georgina's air guitar demonstration
      • Marcella raving and/or running up & down the stairs

Lxm

Comment

Oh, and if you have somewhere a video of Jade T's pee shoot, you surely should add this one too.

Lxm

Comment

these are great guys, keep them coming!

a

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
            a video of Jade T's pee shoot
            Yes, got lots of that.

Comment

One that, I think, is very good AW style too, is Mae & the flipper (no, not the dolphin).

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Dafydd
                at least one Intimate Moment
                I strongly recommend Kim's Intimate Moment and the one with Mardi from the MIM DVD.

Great stuff.

Lxm

Comment

Alana's 3rd video, about threequarters through where she kneels up with her back to the camera, dusts off her bottom and then goes onto all fours. There's her 4th too - the mirror pee.

Jorinel

Comment

a video of Jade T's pee shoot
                    Yes, got lots of that.

post it! pretty please?

Re videos for the promo, the pee scene in Shannon's 5th video is just amazing. (shannonvid5.mpg) And Julie S peeing in a glass is very cute too.

Comment

Speedy Jumpy Trailer Final !

If you guys intend to make those speedy jumpy hollywood trailer ending, you know fast paste music, a lot of short sequences...
                      You could add seconds of Molly jumping on her bed, Verity doing super man on the stool, Jamie trying it with the belly dances in the 3rd video of Anna deviation and other stuff !

I must admit I'm a strong supporter of the speedy jumpy ending, and this status, indeed, allows me to make up words of my own the better to describe things I have no idea what the "real" english word would be. (yes, also allows me to make up grammar)

Bye
                      and Bye.

Comment

User views on Web site listing

Maybee, some movement, to add the dynamics of the variants you allready hold. This could comprise of a new release, to grab new viewers or to suggest a need for less static presence with the scenes. Not being directive, yet beleivable. Flik, zap, 'yes, that takes time'.

Comment

Let me just add some suggestions:

Annabel waking up in a horny mood
                          Casey enjoys herself
                          Kylie seems to have a great time
                          Leigh in bed
                          Kelly in the shower

boa

Comment

Kelly? Perhaps you mean Shelly in the shower?

Comment

Of course I meant Shelly. That's a nice video.

Sorry. Sometimes the mind is on its own.....

boa

Comment

Oh, oh, Jacinta! Jacinta & Jamie! There's so much to draw from their vids together: lifting up each other's shirts at the supermarket, playing with milk, kissing very very very eroticly in the shower, slapping each other wih wet clothing, etc. I can't believe I forgot that one.

Oh crap I'm late for work.

Comment

I see that you don't want talking, but it might be fun to just have a selection of some of the most provocative things models have said, even just over the action. I can't pull out examples right now since I currently don't have sound in my computer, but hearing one sentence after another, each from a different model and each more provocative, sexy, etc. than the next could work.

Comment

3 scenes stick in my mind;

Lex doing her fanny fart

Julie S and her impersonation of the Lake Geneva Jet d’Eau fountain

Finally, there is a scene from Connie’s (vid 2) that I always found endearing. Connie spends about 10 seconds trying to remember something that she did previously. I’m not suggesting you use the whole scene but rather show several 2-second snippets in between other scenes during the trailer.

Comment

Molly's IM? The fact that uses her shirt the way she does has always struck me as very real.

Comment

Can you get film trailer voice man to do the voice over?

'In a world where beautiful girls get naked...' (footage of beautiful girls getting naked - you may have some of this somewhere)... 'one girl had to go further...' (you get the jist). Obviously all film trailers finish on a memorable line. Might I recommend 'There's something about a garden shed that makes me really fucking horny' (Lux)

As for one obviou candidate who no-one seems to have much mentioned yet...

You must have some Petra but as most of her vids are quite old, then you'll just have to go with her intimate moment - I guess that'll do

Comment

Talking about old vid's or pictures. How about Beth & Julia. To me it's like an older friend or sister is taking over a younger one, or even a bigger and taller taking over a smaller girl. To me it surely does it.

Comment

My choice is Beth. She is what drove me to sign up and I haven't looked back since. She is innocent, sincere, and absolutely gorgeous. Beth with toys (stay away from pee shots for promo vid or use for separate vid).

Comment

Originally posted by pjay
                                              You must have some Petra...
                                              I second that. But listen, she's only 20 - please put out an all stations call and get some more footage, this time in high-res.
                                              Ta very mooch
                                              -P

Comment

I realize that it's probably some of the oldest video you have but in my opinion, it doesn't get much better that Ally and also Ally with Charlie. I'm not sure that's the direction you want to go with your marketing but that is some SWEEEeeeet! footage.

Comment

If you want a little explicit snippit, how about Jeanette(vid2) saying "here's the clitoris" or some other part of that video?

Timbit

Comment

Originally posted by timbit
                                                    If you want a little explicit snippit, how about Jeanette(vid2) saying "here's the clitoris" or some other part of that video?
                                                    Oh yeah, thinking at a bit more explicit stuff recalls me the videos of Collette.
                                                    I'm sure you'll find a take that matches your needs.

Lxm

Comment

You can't go wrong with giggling. It's infectious. It appeals to people across a broad spectrum of tastes and draws up mental images of joy and happiness. It also 'tricks' the mind into a sense of participation. If you’ve got it, flaunt it!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                      Working...
                                                      X