XBOX scratching in thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XBOX scratching in thought

Is this forum giving me XBox rememberance, or do I just feel like burning, kicking and accepting personals for a modern future.?>?.

Originally posted by bronze
    Is this forum giving me XBox rememberance, or do I just feel like burning, kicking and accepting personals for a modern future.?>?.
    Please interpret for those of us who are just getting used to the internal combustion engine.

Comment

Bronze, you have posted to four threads and not one word has made one lick of sense.

You are this >< close to being banned.

Comment

BBs

ever wonder, you are stupid, or in reflection. The contact just adds to peoples distance, and, after all its 'just dirty here'

Comment

Odd posts

Almost a shame he's banned, there's a kind of strange beauty to his utterly surreal posts, like the occaisional spam header which randomly makes sense. My friends and I have taken to calling it "spam poetry" and passing it on. Needless to say it's thin on the ground, most of it's utter s**t!!
          I wonder what bronze is alll about? I wonder if HE knows? hmmmmm... . .

Comment

Yer onto something, Blaggard.

Maybe he (it?) is a spambot! New deviousness from the minds of evil hackers. Spamming discussion boards. Imagine!

Yet another way to waste our valuable time. I for one have spent minutes scratching my head over the meaning of Bronze's posts. "...accepting personals for a modern future". I prefer my future to be ancient.
            Last edited by arsby; 13 December 2004, 02:32 PM. Reason: jes' foolin' around

Comment

Hi guys, more discussion on the subject of bronze within mundane chatter headed 'wha....' (started by Roops)If i was clever i could give you a link.

Comment

Wha.....? link

Just testing - Abbyhabit, the text is as follows, but substitute square brackets for the curly ones: {thread=3005}Wha.....? link{/thread}

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X