Custom Shoots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Shoots

Hi Abby, coupla questions re the custom shoots.........

i) Would it be possible for you to provide a list of the AW models who are based in Melbourne?

ii) Would the results of the custom shoot(s) be made available for the rest of the members, in the gold section perhaps?

Sybiandude

Hiya

List of Melbourne models? Sure, lemme see...

Allanah Melbourne
    Anastacia Melbourne
    Carly Melbourne
    Charlie Melbourne
    Haley Melbourne
    Lucy Melbourne
    Lux Melbourne
    Mikaela Melbourne
    Raven Melbourne
    Sally Melbourne
    Sandra Melbourne
    Tia Melbourne
    Uma Melbourne

I have removed the models from this list that I know are not available.

As for the the custom shoots being made available on the site, that depends on the exclusivity status of the shoot.

Basically, you can pay less if it's non-exclusive with a time limit. So for example, an exclusive custom shoot might cost $500, but if it was time limited by three months (ie, you have three months to enjoy the shoot, then it gets added tot he site (with a credit to you, "Made possible by the Sybianman benovolent fund", if you wish)), it might be $250. (Prices are examples only, not quotes!).

Hope this helps.

abby

Comment

How about Lux again, but this time you shoot her so that we can see her for a change. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Ok, so how much for a pic of me giving danny a piggy back ride while she shows off that dazzling smile of hers? img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Mortis

P.S. oh right, I forgot this was an adult site. I meant a fully clothed G rated pic.

Comment

Hey, Abby...
          What about single photos?
          Like, I have a friend who's having a 50th birthday. I want a picture of a naked and smiling Danny holding up signs saying "Happy 50th Birthday George, from Arsby, Feb 5, 2002".
          Maybe a sliding rate schedule - How much for each of these?:
          1) Fully clothed, incandescent smile
          2) In panties and bra
          3) Nude, Waist up, signs covering breasts
          4) Nude, Waist up, signs not covering breasts
          5) Spread shot, signs covering crotch
          6) Spread shot, crotch visible
          7) !!!!!!!!

Visualizing these shots is too much for me. I'll have to excuse myself, now.

Comment

Hi Arsby

Intersting idea, but not very proactical, I feel, except for regulars like Susie (and now Danny) - oh, did I mention that Danny is replacing Susie?

I like the idea in that case.

Any other model, it'd not be worth it for them, unless I charged the end user $100US for the pic, whihc I d not think is reasonable.

a

Comment

That's the reason I mentioned Danny, Abby. Because you mentioned she'd be working with you.
              And since you have one of the most beautiful girls on your site working with you, indeed one of most beautiful in the known universe... lets ask her to do it!

Comment

hi guys

some more details have been added to a new custom shoots page, here: http://www.abbywinters.com/custom.htm

abby

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X