Ange...please!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ange...please!!!

All i can say is WOW! that beautiful, creamy skin, pink nipples, red hair...mmmm! I don't think I can wait any longer Abby, can we please have another little sample of what's to come? And can I put in a special request to get her featured ASAP????

Me too me too me too! Thenexus said it eloquently, and I must concur!
    That creamy skin -- and a little roundness to the belly, too!
    I love her. Please, more!

Comment

Yes, I agree and would love to see her asap. "A little roundness to the belly" (quotation from Arsby) - that's it ! ! !

Comment

Well we have seen Ange and she looks really very nice (thats an understatement BTW ) but
        Why so few pics ?
        There are none of those closeup titty pics we like so much and there could have been a few more shots of her in her undies up close and personal as well
        Anything really, I just wanted to see more img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif
        I hate to moan but short sets are so frustrating
        Keep up the good work

Comment

Anonymous's complaint seems like as good an excuse as any to lodge one of my own - not enough models here with Ange's luscious body type.

Is anyone with me on this? Do you like the "light plumper" look? If Abby had more of them on the site would it detract from the site for you?

Comment

Personally I am not a fan of the "light plumper" (wonderful phrase). Of the recent models, Chris is closest to my favourite body type (such a pity that was a short set too). However, there is now so much great variety on aw.com that having a range of ages, body types etc. is an asset, not a liability.

My request is for more models with darker skin, like Chris. I wonder if the selection of girls on aw.com is similar to what I'd see on the streets of Sydney or Melbourne?

Comment

Pretty much is. I just went to see a movie with Abby (Amelie, really good - highly recommended) and I was looking around at the people in the line for the tickets. There were a wide variety of types but a goodly percentage were just the kind of girl we have here on the site.

Though we are taking pics of girls who volunteer, they aren't all the same personality type - some are experienced exhibitionists, some are first-timers, most are really body-confident, but some are true innocents. And the same goes for body type. You'll see a lot of girls have piercings and tattoos, and shaved bare. That's because the type of girl who would tattoo or pierce is the type of girl who would pose nude. But here in Melbourne we get all sorts, as you'll see with this new batch.

Comment

Thanks for the insight VD. I'm now even more excited about your Melbourne activity with your intriguing description of girls of "all sorts". What is it with those piercings anyway, that's gotta hurt! Do they anesthetize the area to be pierced or does it represent pain and your ability to survive? I can't think of a better place to have body piercing psychologically analyzed than AW.com. Why do they do it?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X