Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Christmas!

Happy Christmas one and all!

And it's actually stopped raining - maybe dinner on the beach after all ...

Merry Christmas

Hello Abby and all the models.

Merry Christmas from Brazil!

My best wishes for the upcoming 2 0 0 5, hope you get more and more members =]

Comment

Originally posted by Bob
      Happy Christmas one and all!

And it's actually stopped raining - maybe dinner on the beach after all ...

Happy christmas to everybody too. Dinner on the beach you must be joking ........
      Greetings from freezing cold central europe ....

Comment

To all of you at AW

Merry Christmas from Canada, cold cold Canada.

Comment

I wish everybody who runs Abby Winters and all the models and the posters a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year for 2005 and hope all the wishes will come true. Including all the up coming spunky models and the ones haven't seen yet.

From

GCG71 ' Living in the suuniest state of Australia'

Comment

Merry Christmas from me and the cold & rainy Luxembourg.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
              Merry Christmas from me and the cold & rainy Luxembourg.
              Now where was that again?...

Merry Christmas all, and especially to you Mr Luxman.

Smitten

Comment

Thank you Mr. Smitten, and same wishes to you.

Lxm

Comment

Please accept, with no obligation, implied or inferred, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable of traditions of the religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice, with respect to the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular practices at all.

And a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year of 2005, but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make this country great (not to imply that this country is necessarily greater than any other country), and without regard to the race, creed, gender, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or sexual orientation of either the wishee or wisher.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to implement any of the wishes for herself/himself or others and is void where prohibited by law and revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first. Warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

With all appropriate sincerity,

RedDruid

Comment

I couldn't have said it better..... Happy Holiday's to all from balmy SE Alaska (not even any snow.... 42?F and raining )

-bif

Comment

Red~Druid, it seems you're a lawyer, or at least familiar with their language.
                      You should send a proposal to Abby for a new updated version of her terms & conditions.

Lxm

Comment

Merry Christmas.......

Abby....the lovely ladies...and everyone around this community........wishing you well.

Moe

Comment

No, Luxman, Red Druid isn't an attorney. Our government has mandated that we all have to talk that way now.
                          There is something strange going on in the U.S. Parts of Alaska and here in the snow belt where I live, there is no snow today. Meanwhile, on the Gulf of Mexico in Texas there's a foot of snow.
                          White or no (with no suggestion of race implied), merry Christmas to all. And to all in time zones to the east of me, a good night.

Comment

Originally posted by Howie348
                            Our government has mandated that we all have to talk that way now.
                            Oh fine, I'm looking forward to see the next seasons of my preferred US TV shows.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Red~Druid
                              Please accept, with no obligation, implied or inferred, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday
                              You were doing just fine until you messed up by using a hemisphere specific reference and even the mention of holiday.. :-(

Perhaps replace "winter solstice holiday" with "seasonal solstice period" :-)

P.S. this is my first post (I hope I do not need to read the help files)

Comment

Hi NeilGO1,

Let me welcome you to AW & the boards.

I think you'll find your way without reading the help.

Enjoy your stay.

Lxm

Comment

Merry Christmas all!

Comment

BTW, the hemisphere neutral term is "December solstice" (and "June solstice").

Comment

Originally posted by drew001
                                      BTW, the hemisphere neutral term is "December solstice" (and "June solstice").
                                      Glad we sorted that out, I can't stand those smug presumptive globist hemiphobic types

Timbit

Comment

And Happy Boxing Day.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                        Working...
                                        X