One year already...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One year already...

Today it is one year ago that I signed-up to abbywinters.com. It was only the second site I've ever subscribed to and paid for.

I saw the first images in the newsgroups, posted by a guy named Arsby, and after 2 or 3 visits as a guest I finally cracked, and I signed-up for a year.

It's worth every (Euro-) cent of my subscription fee, really.

Abby, the team & the models do a great job, and I'm not ready to leave, until the site closes it's doors (I hope that'll never happen) or I die (I'm sure that'll happen one day).

I'm happy to be here, I love this place.

Thanks for everything you do for us.

Lxm – a loyal member of the family

Only one year?

Lux,

I would of thought, with as acitive as you are on the boards, that you have been around alot longer than that. Thanks for all your helpful contributions!

Comment

We chose Luxman to help us out with stuff on the boards for a number of reasons - he's pleasant, understanding of people's problems, encyclopaedically knowledgable of the models (Abby and I sometimes find it hard to remember models names), and he already was anticipating a lot of people's questions and answering them before we could get to it ourselves. Add to that his hours of operation neatly dovetail our own, he was a perfect choice.

It's nice to see he's appreciated by the members as much as we appreciate his work too.

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude
        .. encyclopaedically knowledgable ...
        Nice words for a truly nice guy

Comment

Originally posted by bigspud
          ....... a truly nice guy
          Very true, spud

Comment

...a truly nice guy
            Also kind and wise.
            -P

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude
              We chose Luxman to help us out with stuff on the boards for a number of reasons - he's pleasant, understanding of people's problems, encyclopaedically knowledgable of the models (Abby and I sometimes find it hard to remember models names), and he already was anticipating a lot of people's questions and answering them before we could get to it ourselves. Add to that his hours of operation neatly dovetail our own, he was a perfect choice.

It's nice to see he's appreciated by the members as much as we appreciate his work too.
              Everything you say about him is true. Not only is he all those things, but he is also very patient and very helpful for those in need of answers. He finds the time and chooses the words to explain the questions asked.

He also never miss the opportunity to welcome a new member. His dedication is very much appreciated.

Thank you Luxman

Comment

Hey, I sure know how to reel in the good ones, don't I?

Congrats on your anniversary, Luxman, and many many more!

Comment

Surely it's been more than a year!

Many happy returns.

(I believe that's the correct form of words to use when congratulating someone on the anniversary of an adult site subscription )

Comment

Originally posted by pjay
                    Many happy returns.

(I believe that's the correct form of words to use when congratulating someone on the anniversary of an adult site subscription )
                    Come again?

Comment

Originally posted by Jorinel
                      Come again?
                      and again, and again.

It means keep coming back. Also commonly used as a birthday greeting see here

Comment

and again, and again.

It means keep coming back. Also commonly used as a birthday greeting see here
                        Yes, sorry Bigspud, I have a fairly dry sense of humour, and I omitted the smiley which might have given the impression I intended, that I knew what I was writing, and understood what I was replying to. Mea culpa.

Jorinel

Comment

Originally posted by Jorine
                          l... Mea culpa.l
                          negative persperante!

Comment

Come again?

negative persperante!
                            And what, in turn, does that mean?

- Philos (Ain't never had no larnin', never went to school...)

Comment

Got it! No sweat, right?

Comment

That only took 8 minutes! Very Good!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X