A question and a suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A question and a suggestion

First, the question. In the tanaya shoot, there is another girl in pics 65 and 66. Can anybody tell me who she is? I assume she is one of the other models.

Second, the suggestion. More soap in the shower scenes, and some shots of the models pressing their body against the glass.

Hiya

That's Susie. She works for me, as my intrepid assistant. There's a lot of images of her (check out the model gallery). She also pops up in a few other shoots like Mia, and Jacqueline. And of course, she features heavily in the Gold section, with the awesome Nikki. There are a few more sets of her to come, solo, in the Gold section, and she'll appear in the new backstage section a bit as well, especially in the height comparison pictures (her standing next to some models, so you can see how tall they are compared to Susie).

Whew, that's a lot!

She's top chick, a good friend of mine. However, she's busy doing other things in her life, so is unable to work with me on the upcoming shoots in Melbourne, so the ever-popular Danny will be my assistant there. So expect to see a lot more of her around!

With regards to shower scenes, I agree on the soap thing. Not sure why we did not shoot more of that, tho. Thanks for the tip.

a

Comment

Thanks for such a speedy reply. I will check out all those ASAP.

And I look forward to some more "Cleanliness" stuff.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X