Clothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clothing

Maybe this has already been addressed in a thread I haven't found, but I have a question. Is there a particular reason for the slightly styalised pics of a naked model plus a clothed staff member, like this? I find them strangely delightful. I just wonder whether Abby shoots them because others feel likewise, or whether they serve some prosaic administrative need?

Ah, all is revealled. Thank you, muggins.

Comment

Well, height comparison was how the nude model/clothed model liaison pics started. I think they give backstage a nice sense of continuity, as well being a pleasing juxtaposition.

Comment

I really like these shots - as noted, they give us a sense of continuity, and plus we get to see Jamie!

Comment

I don't think height comparison is really the agenda anymore. Jamie (or whoever is the liaison for the day) is often shown sitting or jumping around. I think Jamie just likes hamming it up for the camera.

Comment

I love those shots! Every Backstage set that comes up, I look for those first.

(It also makes me envy Jamie her job...)

Hey, any opportunity for more Jamie is more than welcome!
            (I wouldn't mind more Verity and Millie, too.)

So Keep Doin' 'Em!

D—

Comment

We'll keep doing them, don't fret!

Verity is coming out on most shoots with me these days, but the backstage pics going up on the site are from a year ago, before she started, so you're stuck with Jamie for a few more sets yet.

What a shame.

a

Comment

Originally posted by Abby
                ...so you're stuck with Jamie for a few more sets yet.
                Oh, don't worry about me — I'll get along...somehow (puts the back of his hand to his forehead as the solo violin plays.)

Comment

I really like these shots as well. They remind me of a trophy shot, it's like hey everybody check out my naked friend.

Comment

I know it is not me, I Love Naked Women, Lots and Lots of Naked Women.

now I Don't care for Clothes, and if the model is Nude, then everyone on the set can be nude.

but it is up to the person, as little clothing as the person cares to have on in any given time.

I personally have no problems with anyone on the set male or female wishes to be unclothed, as long as the others on set are in aggreement.

I thing expression is a gift, that you can share with others, and can include a Trust that you share with a Friend. Nudity is sharing some of yourself to others. showing the ultimate Trust that friends can share with one another.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X