First "Height" Pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First "Height" Pic

Bravo for showing the first scientific comparison between models- Susie and Beth! Susie looks a little unimpressed with the idea though. Was she just fooling around?

I can't wait for the debut of "Backstage" this weekend.

Hey, Artful, if it's going to be scientific we need measurements. I mean, how tall is Susie? If she's 5'6" does that make little Beth 4'9"? And her measurements? 30-22-30? (Non-Americans excuse my English measurements.)

You're right. Susie looks like she's unhappy with the whole process. Think a chocolate would cheer her up? A beer?

Comment

Hi

Susie's just fooling around, as is her wont. We're going to start using a tape measure on the models, cos most of them do not know their bust, waist hips.

a

Comment

I think that's a great idea.

Also, I've noticed that some of the height measurements of the girls' home pages are in both metric and English format, whereas most are not. Do you have any plans to update all of them to both? (I find myself doing alot of conversions from metric to English.)

Comment

I gave up on the metric/imperial measurements a while ago. I ended up just confusing myself.

We use metric in Australia, I can't even think in feet and inches properly. But if it's something people insist upon, I'll go in and add them.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X