7 minutes is one file~ great!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 minutes is one file~ great!

I notice the new Miranda vid is 7 minutes long at 57Mb...that's just fabulous for me, being on broadband (although I guess it is a pain for those still on dial-up...? But it is the way of the future no doubt).

I have been trying to find a program that will join, and perhaps even edit the old mpg segments, into one video for that model...anyone have any suggestions?

It's 7 minutes long only because Miranda doesn't do a lot of stuff, she really just sits and talks, so I figured as the stuff she talks about is actually kind of interesting, I don't want to have to stretch the release of the videos out too much if at first she just sits there. Her last two vids are much more intimate, though, but slightly shorter.

To join Mpegs, try this app

Comment

Thanks Vid Dude, I was hoping that you were now combining the 2/4 minute files into one big one ~ now that would be nice but I guess it would disadvantage too many (although...could you not offer the combined files as an optional download? Now, that would be really nice...)

Thanks too for the link to MpegJoin butthe link doesn't work for me. I will have a hunt with Google for it.

Enjoy your day (as if you wouldn't in that job)

Comment

looks like it could be useful but does not appear to be available, oh well.

Timbit

Comment

Darn. Sorry. Well, it's around and about at various other places, I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by timbit
            looks like it could be useful but does not appear to be available, oh well.

Timbit
            try this. It is in German, but shouldn't be too hard to find the DL link. But I notice that the size of this one (574K)is quite a bit smaller than the one originally suggested (2.2M). hmmmm
            Last edited by BigSpud; 20 January 2005, 07:00 AM. Reason: found a size difference

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X