Wet panties and insertions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wet panties and insertions

I would love to see models playing with themselves with their panties still on and showing wet patches. Also inserting panties, removal inspection, sniffing and licking.

Good ideas, sibanac. And I won't ask what you've been gnikoms.

Comment

Originally posted by Howie348
      Good ideas, sibanac. And I won't ask what you've been gnikoms.
      Whatever he was gnikoms, it appears to have affected his gnilleps. Two Ns!

Comment

Natural settings.....Honest mutual feelings

I think the greatest premise for a Lesbian format video would start out as a picnic for two at a secluded beach.Make sure to bring along a bottle of fine wine,or a thermos of some pre-mixed cocktails,to set the mood on a beautiful day at one of your excellent Aussie Beaches.This would only work with two young ladies who really genuinely enjoy each other,sexually,intimately,or can at least act like they do.From there,there should be nothing left to the imagination.Just Hot,passionate Lesbian lovemaking at it's finest.

Comment

All good ideas! Panties are full of potential... That sounds dirty already.

Comment

Originally posted by domingox
            I think the greatest premise for a Lesbian format video ...would only work with two young ladies who really genuinely enjoy each other,sexually,intimatelly...
            One of the truly wonderful things about this site, IMHO, is the care Abby and her team take to bring about pairings like this -- again and again. Just occasionally the chemistry doesn't quite work out (hey, life is unpredictble, eh?), but the beauty that results when it does is truly awesome.

takochan

Comment

there's plenty of girl cum in lots of the photo's...lets get some of that sticky stuff on some panties!!!!

Great idea...over 2 you Abby!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X