Checking Out Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checking Out Women

I was curious about something that I saw mentioned in the Jamie's Looking Spunky thread, and decided to ask about it in here. As someone said in that other thread, they were more interested in the gap between Jamie's shirt and her pants, in a picture that Abby had posted. This is almost universal among men....noticing anything and everything about any and all females that are within eyesight.
    My question is to the women here, both members and models. Are you aware that no matter where you are, what you're doing, or who you're with, there are guys watching you....checking you out? I notice this every time I see a woman. It's as though a guy has a sixth sense that a woman is in the vicinity, and he will try to find where she is and check her out.
    There is some male logic to doing this though.....you never know when you might be rewarded with a nice view of some exposed part of her body that shouldn't be exposed, but is...briefly.
    From my experience, it seems as if the women aren't aware of this phenomenon. I guess they feel like they're alone if they're walking down a deserted street or in an empty parking lot, or wherever, so who could be watching. Well, we are, from wherever we can get a vantage point. Remember ladies, someone is ALWAYS watching. Hmmm...it just occurred to me, but do women do the same thing to men?

Originally posted by dekoda
    Remember ladies, someone is ALWAYS watching.
    And it is always THESE guys. The trenchoats confirm their guilt.

Comment

You can really tell.......

Originally posted by The_Other_Foot
      And it is always THESE guys. The trenchoats confirm their guilt.
      <RANT>
      You can really tell when there hardly ANYONE on the boards when stuff like that gets posted......

We now return you to our scheduled viewing of
      KIRI

<END RANT>

Comment

That's not I in that photo. My trench coat is out at the cleaner's.

Comment

are you sure there's ALWAYS someone watching

Comment

I see your point, dekoda, but I think it's rather extreme. Sure, most guys are always willing to sneak a peek at anything that may be exposed, knowingly or otherwise, but to say that a guy will seek the girl out and watch her hoping for a thrill makes every man a peeping tom, or worse. If I find a woman attractive for some reason, I may look longer than necessary, but your post has a heavy dose of Big Brother, imo. Let's show our support for the models and our female members, not give them a complex.
            Last edited by Havemercy; 1 February 2005, 02:24 AM.

Comment

On the one hand I'm with ya, D. I'm always looking, and as I get older the range of who I'm looking at gets broader.
              When I'm at the mall in the summertime and all the ladies have so much flesh showing, so far as I'm concerned they're all naked.
              In the winter, just that narrow band of skin between jeans and blouse will get me going!

On the other hand, you make it sound so sinister! "We are watching from every vantage point." Well, yeah, but we're not going to grab you or anything! Just looking, taking a peek.

My guess is that women with good self-esteem realize the guys are taking a peek and really don't care because they don't need the guys to validate them. I almost said "attractive women", but all women are attractive to someone, and women with good self-esteem know that. As for the women without good self-esteem, either the peeking makes them self-conscious, or they don't realize that they are attractive, or both.

Comment

You're so right, Arsby. As we get older, there are so many women who are attractive to us. Women my age, an age that a younger Howie didn't even consider because they were my mother's age, now can be attractive and hot in part because of their wisdom and experience. And younger girls will never go out of style or lose their attraction. Now the chance of my getting a girl the age of Abby's models is reduced except with those girls who have an appreciation for older men, our patience and what we can teach them.

Comment

Originally posted by Howie348
                  ... girls who have an appreciation for older men, our patience and what we can teach them.
                  "What?! You never heard of Scrabble?"

Comment

I have a 25 year old intimimate friend (roughly half my age) and I consider our relationship unusually rare. I value it so highly...for her to see beyond our age difference is .....well it just tells you what kind of person she is. She's not a gold digger by the way. She is HOT ! Fashion model material, and I don't mean Playboy. What did I do to deserve her? Dunno. Thank goodness she has no long term interest in me, because she needs someone closer to her age.

I'm pretty sure I'm in the Twighlight Zone here. Young women just do not go for older men.

Comment

Thirsty, you are not alone, believe me. Check back on my previous posts and you'll find my heartbeat is 50 years younger and we get along marvelously, even though I have prostate ca., and am impotent, and she is gay. Far more of a friend and companion in all ways than my late wife ever was, even in the early days. Your lady may fool you and be hard to get rid of. Just count your blessings and make the most of it. It'll be worthwhile, I'm sure. Good luck. Cheers

Comment

again not a woman answering...

as a man, i like watching girls and women for example at the train station (it's not that i hang around there all the time, just if i'm getting on a train). and i try to do it discreet, if i look at a woman's body. not that i'm ashamed of it... ok - sometimes i feel a bit guilty about it. but i try not to give a woman the feeling of beeing a piece of meat. (there are some exceptions - if she's looking like a cheap slut (pardon), i don't avoid staring.)

otherwise, if i'm looking at a beatiful womens face, i don't hide my interest.
                        i recently talked to my gf about it. she seems to be comfortable with men looking at her face, but not at all with them staring at her body (except me, of course).

mass

ps: good news - springtime is coming!

Comment

Originally posted by kingocouch
                          I see your point, dekoda, but I think it's rather extreme. Sure, most guys are always willing to sneak a peek at anything that may be exposed, knowingly or otherwise, but to say that a guy will seek the girl out and watch her hoping for a thrill makes every man a peeping tom, or worse. If I find a woman attractive for some reason, I may look longer than necessary, but your post has a heavy dose of Big Brother, imo. Let's show our support for the models and our female members, not give them a complex.

Hmmm....I didn't mean to make it sound like that, I meant that, a woman is subject to being observed by a man at any given time. I didn't mean it to sound like a guy is going to be constantly watching her every move. Sorry if it came across that way.
                          An example of this (and there are many) was one day, driving to my construction job at 6:30 am, I was passing a group of houses out in the country, that were located on a side road perpendicular to the road I was on. There were maybe ten houses in a row, with nothing but trees behind them. I was approaching from the rear of the houses, and I was past them in maybe 2 or 3 seconds. In that 2-3 second period, a woman came outside in her nightie to empty the trash. Aside from me, there wasn't a soul around, and I was going 50 mph (the speed limit.) It was perfect timing.....I came into view, she came into view, and she didn't seem to even notice I was there.
                          Of course, at 6:30 am, it's just beginning to get light, but it was light enough for me to see her clearly. She looked realy good in that sheer nightie, and it didn't hide much.
                          This is kind of viewing I meant.....thinking that no one is watching, but in reality, someone is, even if it's only for 2 seconds, but long enough to get an eyeful.
                          Or the time I was at the gym, and a gorgeous woman was trying on a new bikini in one of the tanning bed rooms. I was walking past the door to the room when she stepped out, saw me, and knowing me asked if the bikini looked good on her. Heck, a potato sack would look good on the body she had, but before I could answer, she turned toward the open door to look into the mirror that was hung there, and not realizing that I could also see the front of her in the mirror, she pulled down the front of the bikini bottom, apparently to adjust elastic in the legs, but by doing that she was exposing herself to the mirror, which I could also see, even though her back was to me. Very nice view, but to her, she had no idea that I saw what she just did.
                          These are the "always watching" situations that I was referring to, and I'm sure you guys have many such stories also.

Comment

Originally posted by dekoda
                            I'm sure you guys have many such stories also.
                            No, goddammit. The gods have scarcely ever smiled upon me in this way

Comment

Originally posted by pjay
                              No, goddammit. The gods have scarcely ever smiled upon me in this way
                              Hmmm...maybe you need to be more alert pjay.<g> I find these things happen all the time. More examples.....I was sitting at a traffic light behind a pickup truck that had two pretty youngs things sitting in the back of the pickup. I guess the truck's owner had installed a couple of seats back there. The two pretty young things were sitting there facing me. Suddenly, a big gust of wind came up and blew up their dresses, revealing the fact that they weren't wearing any underwear. They pulled their dresses down, but it was too late, I already had my eyeful for the day.<g>
                              Or the time that I was sharing an apartment with a beautiful lady who was not my girlfriend, but was a co-worker. We were sharing expenses to pay for the apartment, and that was it.....no hanky-panky. I got up to go to the bathroom, early one morning, and without knowing it, so had she, but it was totally dark in the apartment (it was around 2am in the morning), and we ended up bumping into each other. As big as I am, I knocked her to the floor. I quicked turned on the light to see what damage I had inflicted on her, and she was sitting there on the floor, completely naked, dazed by the impact. She apparently slept nude, as did I, and without thinking, I stooped down to help her up, and ended up hugging her naked body to mine for a few seconds until she was able to regain her balance. Once she shook the cobwebs off, she realized what happened, smiled, and walked into the bathroom. After that, I guess she figured that since I had seen her naked, she didn't mind walking around the apartment naked, since that's how she liked to dress whenever I was out of the apartment.
                              There was even an instance where I didn't see anything but....well, let me explain. I was working out of town and coming home on the weekends. While out of town, I was going to a gym after work to take aerobic classes. I knew all of the aerobic instructors there, since I was taking two classes a day, one right after the other. One day, I rushed to the gym right after work like I normally did, only to get there and discover that I had left my workout clothes at the apartment. Realizing that I wouldn't be able to take my usual two aerobics classes, I walked up to the women instructors there and asked them where the nearest store was where I could buy some new clothes for the second aerobics class. Explaining to them my plight, one of the girls offered to help me. She asked me what size waist I had (34 at that time), so she took off her shorts and gave them to me. They actually fit me, although they were cut for a female, not a male. If you don't know what that means, let's just say they were like a cheap hotel....they had no ball room, but they did the job, so I wore them for both classes. I took them home and washed them before returning them, which upset my wife at the time. She couldn't understand why a woman would take off her shorts and give them to me in order to participate in an aerobics class.(I don't know....maybe she just liked me).
                              As I said before, there are many times when things like this happen....heck, I could go on and on....<g>
                              Last edited by Dekoda; 12 February 2005, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X