Video ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video ideas

I've been enjoying your wonderful site for quite a while now and I'd like to make some comments and explore some possible new ideas.

My guess is that the enormous and exquisite difference of AW among others relies in the exploration of genuine next door's girls willingness to let their secret body be exposed; not the fake that prevails in every other site. Secrecy is always trying to emerge and we people are always willing to find out. You connect both ends and still prevails something naive in it, which is why, IMHO your site has never been like any other.

I guess that videos with real masturbation or girl-girl action are amongst the most highly solicited. If so, that’s probably because of the fact that there is a new nudity nested in nudity exposed. Why not go a little step further and ask them to disclose a secret (first time, hidden thoughts, doubts, best experience, secret expectations, etc.). Let nudity nested in nudity be exposed.

Sorry for my English.

Yomero

Nice to see you on the boards, Yomero. Where are you from?

My guess would be that the girl would be very nervous about taking her clothes off in front of the video camera for the first time. Asking her a personal question like that when she's already nervous might make her want to stop the shoot!

Actually, some of the models are very talkative on video and if you listen to them closely, they tell you about all sorts of things -- boyfriends, girlfriends, what they think of various parts of their bodies, embarrassing things that have happened.

My only problem... even though English is my native language, I sometimes have a hard time understanding the Australian dialect. I might be even harder for you.

Arsby

Comment

Originally posted by arsby
      I might be even harder for you.
      Let me get you a taxi...

Comment

Oops. Here I am saying hi to a first time poster, making him feel at home, and I inadvertently make a pass at him!

I think I need a swift kick more than a taxi.

Comment

Let me get you a taxi to the Bronx...

Comment

Bend over, I'll drive you home.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X