Please let me be the first...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please let me be the first...

Please let me be the first to point out that the attributes of the more recent models are improving daily. There are still models that I prefer over others but that has nothing at all to do with the overall quality of the more recent shoots. I am right there to shout when things turn dodgy but I am also here to express my gratitude and appreciation when improvements are made. The past two weeks has been nothing short of excellent! Keep up the great work!

I agree with numlock, the past 2 weeks have been completly delightful, and looking at the upcoming models is very promising. I too, do not feel attracted to all the models to come, but it's simply a matter of taste. With so many beautiful models coming up, the waiting is getting very hard. I'm very glad that my renewal is not due yet.

Comment

Sounds like things are getting backed up at Abby HQ. Whattaya say, guys? Let's all pitch in and help her out. I figure all we need to do is meet in Melbourne, drive all over town till we find a building with cute girls going in and out of it, and offer to help the AW staff. How big is Melbourne, right? I figure it''ll take two hours tops to locate HQ. Even faster if we split up and drive several cars and carry cell phones.

I'm already packing

PS. Since it's my idea, I get dibs on being Millie's Special Assistant/Lackey

See you by the banks of the r--... uh oh, better not mention it.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X