Bartholin's Glands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bartholin's Glands

Why is it that so few men know what these are? We can identify nearly everything else in that area like a blindfolded Marine identifying the parts of his rifle, but we're usually clueless when it comes to Bartholin's Glands.

(This is Mundane Chatter, right?)

Men like to be under the impression that they get girls wet, not some silly glands .. Unlike Mr. Grafenberg, of course, who was spot on, as usual. He even wrote some fine software for it.
    Last edited by Quartz; 3 March 2005, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Numlock
      We can identify nearly everything else in that area like a blindfolded Marine identifying the parts of his rifle
      Are you sure? This doesn't seem to be the impression a lot of women have of the male knowledge of the female anatomy!

Comment

Originally posted by pjay
        Are you sure? This doesn't seem to be the impression a lot of women have of the male knowledge of the female anatomy!
        I’m pretty sure. I think they’re just getting even for the times when we forget to remove our golf spikes before coming to bed.

Comment

And why do we wear golf spikes to bed? Traction!

(Apologies to the Paul Newman movie I got that from.)

Comment

Originally posted by arsby
            And why do we wear golf spikes to bed? Traction!
            Even for traction I can't recommend them in a water bed.

Comment

Humm, they don’t talk about them in school, so why teenagers should be so interested about looking out how thier own bodies work?!
              For me, I have founf out about them when the left one started not to work properly;
              I endend up having a surgery on bartholin cyst, because I stayed home only on medicins recomended by my gynecologyst, hopping it would retract.... but any body inflamation needs deeper investigations than just touching.

Now, after 3 years from surgery, I just feel whenever I need a break from bouncing up and down... at least half an hour!

Huxxies, you all!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X