Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

video warmup questions (girl cum question)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

video warmup questions (girl cum question)

I may post another question about this topic on another forum here, but since it has to do with videos I guess I'll try here. Beings this is my first post, be nice to me!

Ok, my question is about the shoots in general and how horny these girls are before the shoot, during and then leading up to the video.

The reason I ask? I've been scouring the internet looking for pictures of wet girls (girls cum, wet pussy, etc etc). No fakes, nothing stupid or just female ejaculation (though there should be another section for girls who honestly squirt during masturbation or whatever, that's a large weakness for me... umm... PLEASE?). Before I got married and would date girl after girl there was always a defininate anticipation to sex the first time. This was evident when I'd finally go down on a gal and see her panties wet. Then upon fingering or viewing in full light the anticipation of sex led to so much cum being produced by her excitedness that it was to the point of being excessive, all over, dripping, and well... just downright awesome! This isn't from just one gal, but several. It'd be more than awesome to see a girl in a video tell the cameraman how horny she is and while she's getting naked to stand up and see a glistening drop of cum drip out. I've seen too many of the videos here where girls finger themselves and while Abby knows darn good and well what to do to make an excellent video with awesome closeups, it seems I rarely see these girls slide their fingers in and come out with glistening wet fingers. THAT is something unique, honest, genuine, heck, I'd double my membership dues to see girls so horny about to masturbate!

All in all, I guess I'm curious how these girls show up for a shoot, and how they get "in the mood" to masturbate on camera or whatever. Does AbbyWinters do any prep talking to get these girls horny before shooting them masturbating or with another girl? Such as talking about sex extensively off camera to the point that they are so horny (and inevitably wet) that they need release? I've looked through quite a few sets and haven't seen many girls who are visibly turned on. For me being in America, I wonder how it goes... They make an appointment, and go in, take pictures then work into a sex scene or masturbation scene showing what everybody wants to see, but how much is unscripted? Damnet, I'm starting to write a book here.. lol, Ok.. I've written the upper paragraph, gone to this one... read it over and over and now that everybody here knows how much of a pervert I am I'm gonna click "submit new thread" and hope for the best! Thanks for reading!

Nope.

Comment

Okay, that was a joke answer. Here's the facts:

Before a DVD-intended tier 3 hardocre girl-girl video, the stills shoot is done. During the stills, nothing sexy is really talked about, beyond the normal encouragement and instruction that Abby utilises during a shoot. Though the stills can get pretty full on, the flow is interrupted by the practical nature of a shoot which can interfere, but nevertheless things can get excitable for the models.

By the time the video shoot is ready to go, where we try not to interrupt the models anymore, they are already quite worked up by the events earlier during the stills. It is therefore pretty much like regular sex, it starts out in slightly horny anticipation mode, and then as the sensual nature progresses the models involved get worked up into a fairly genuine frenzy. Having the crew wandering around the room probably is something hard to ignore, and if anything makes things less natural in its development, it's that.

On the other hand, the Intimate Moments and other solo masturbation is pretty much what you see is what you get. There's no prep, there's nothing much more than instruction and guidance, and the camera. All buildup and release is as real as you see it from go to woah.

Comment

from go to woah.
        Vid Dude, once again your clever wit shines through!

Comment

Originally posted by artlover
          Vid Dude, once again your clever wit shines through!
          Antipodean wit is pretty special, as the writings of Clive James and Barry Humphries testify.

- P

Comment

I shall have to look them up.

Comment

Shostetler, your not alone, I find the girl cum shots very erotic, and you are right it is uncommon, I dont see that other places on the internet. Our american girls are so made up and artificial (silicone titties, makeup) is the reason I like Abbys website, the girls are real .... Keep up the good work Abby

Comment

Shostetler,

Excellent topic for a thread! This is something I've wondered about myself, but didn't quite have the nerve to be asking. Aside from being damned glad that the models are willing to let us see such intimate activities, I felt that it would be "demanding" too much to ask just how in they mood they were when they shot the vid and how they "warmed up".

Each girl's state of arousal (and not just the physical side of arousal) is pretty much up on screen in my opinion. There are instances where a video is extremely explicit, but it is apparent that the girl(s) in question are going through the mechanical motions. Then there are others where their state of arousal simply lights up the screen (the showergirls vid is one that springs to mind!).

Note that none of this constitutes a complaint about any of the videos on the site - even vids that I find relatively unengaging on AW.com are much, much more erotic than 99% of what is passed of as erotica on the rest of the net.

Based on the couple of intimate moment vids on the site together with the trailers for the DVDs, I'm seriously tempted to aquire a couple. The "go to woah" factor, as Vid Dude so eloquently put it, is as much part of the attraction as the self pleasuring spectacle itself.

Without naming any names at all, have any girls that have signed up for a gg shoot ever wanted/needed warming up above an beyond the natural progression of a regular gg shoot ? I'm thinking predominantly of those that may be doing such a shoot for the first time.

(I'm guessing it's not a great idea to try and contribute to a thread after a bottle of wine - I've never had to correct my typing so much in my life!)

Brenster
                Last edited by Luxman; 12 March 2005, 01:54 AM. Reason: putting the right person into place (Vid Dude)

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X