Margaret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Margaret

Jamie has a funny posh voice for interviews, she's like "Yeah cobber rack off bouncer....so what is ones favourite colour what what yah??" haha

Originally posted by Questa1
    Jamie has a funny posh voice for interviews, she's like "Yeah cobber rack off bouncer....so what is ones favourite colour what what yah??" haha
    I thought we were supposed to be nice to the models. Is Jamie exempt from this rule?
    Besides, the criticism is completely untrue: her voice is neither funny nor posh and she certainly never said "yah".

-P

Comment

I think it is a nice voice! Obviously she doesn't say yah, but she gets a bit posher! Like when you answer the phone - my mother does this "Shout, scream, rant....hello how may I help you?"

Comment

Maybe I will get a PM from Luxman now ......

Comment

It seems that Margaret did a g/g shoot at GOW, how come she did not do so here at AW. Were she ever ask for it? How about it ?
          c

Comment

I just discovered Margaret. She is wonderful, a Major Hottie. There is just the right blend of innocence and seduction in the photos. Her candid conversation in the interviews makes her more desirable. Margaret, you are so sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain
              It seems that Margaret did a g/g shoot at GOW, how come she did not do so here at AW. Were she ever ask for it? How about it ?
              c
              I just googled for GOW on the internet and did not find it... :-((
              Sorry my ingorance, but can anybody tell what site that is?

Besides, yes Margaret is one of the most natural and beautiful girls on AW. Will we see more of her?

Comment

GOW = Girls Out West

Lxm

Comment

Thank you LUXMAN!

Of course, the site had to be an aussi thing... ;-)
                  No wonder I didn't find it from the other side of town...

h_b

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X