Fuji videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuji videos

Some great shots on the Fuji video, but what's with all the camera and cable noise, and even shaking? I get the feeling that the edits were to eliminate the worst of it, not for directorial splendor...

I mean, it's not bad for your average site, but Abby's videos are usually better than average!

That video was one of Verity's first that she was the camera operator for, and we're well aware of the problems with it, as is she, which have been addressed subsequently. It is also one of the first that Millie edited for us. These are, therefore, beginner errors. I will look into this closer, though.

Comment

Ah! Thanks. I forgot about the new camera op. Welcome to the spotlight, Verity!

Comment

Whenever I spot camera shake, I compensate for it by shaking my monitor in the opposite direction. Great upper body exercise...

Comment

The camera shakes and such were minor to me, but I did notice Fuji never says anything. She looks straight at the camera several times, but never says anything. Is that one of the options at the model's discretion and/or comfort level?

Fuji's a fine model, Verity's a very cute camerawoman, and Millie's an enchanting editor. I think that covers everyone.

-k

Comment

Originally posted by kingocouch
            ...but I did notice Fuji never says anything. She looks straight at the camera several times, but never says anything. Is that one of the options at the model's discretion and/or comfort level?
            In my (limited) experiance, half of Japanese girls are just like that, and the other half giggle behind their hands.

Comment

Fuji's grasp of english isn't particularly strong, but she tends to keep very quiet naturally anyway. She's just that kind of person.

Comment

Take it from me, who tried out the teaching-English-in-Japan thing for 8 months, this is exactly what many Japanese women do when they aren't confident about their speaking skills. It was SOOo frustrating! I kept telling them the only way to learn a language is to use it. Some of them eventually opened up, but it was usually the Aussies, whose enthusiasm and high energy helped a lot, that got through.

Comment

Originally posted by matchless
                  Take it from me, who tried out the teaching-English-in-Japan thing for 8 months, this is exactly what many Japanese women do when they aren't confident about their speaking skills. It was SOOo frustrating! I kept telling them the only way to learn a language is to use it. Some of them eventually opened up, but it was usually the Aussies, whose enthusiasm and high energy helped a lot, that got through.
                  Having also taught English in Japan (for four year), I very much relate to what Matchless is saying. I've known some brilliant exceptions, though (both in Japan and here in NZ). There's a Japanese woman I work with quite a lot whose English is totally natural -- especially when she swears...<g>

takochan

Comment

I'm mesmerized by Fuji. So far, I've only seen the Girl-Girl Tier 3 she did with Matilde (is that the one you're referring to herein?), and I have to say it's the exact kind of thing I was looking for when I joined this website. That has to be the most erotic kissing I've seen in a long time. The sensuality and sexuality of their video shoot was above and beyond my wildest imagination [and, to quote Han Solo, "I don't know, I can imagine A LOT."]

The shakiness of the camera, big deal, in my opinion. It didn't detract from ME enjoying the clip.

I will admit that I noticed that Fuji didn't speak during the video, and until I read the reason here, I was wondering if she was 100% Japanese, Japanese-Australian, or some such combination. Now I know. I was, just like you, a little disappointed that she didn't say anything. Even if it was Japanese (hell, ESPECIALLY if it was Japanese), I would have liked to hear her voice how she was feeling, what she wanted done to her, what she wanted to do to/with Matilde, something. It wasn't all a loss, though, because the combination of her soft moaning, her breathing, and the sounds they made when they french-kissed (WOW!), all made up for it.

I found Fuji to be playful, fun-loving, adventurous, sexy and cute. And if you think that's good, wait 'til you read what I have to say about Matilde in her Models Page.

Comment

Dale: in my opinion, Fuji's Intimate Moment is one of the best IM's on this site ... but the quality of the IM's is improving with each one now that they have become a regular feature.

takochan: I also knew many students who stumbled forward with gusto and enthusiasm and were not embarrassed by making mistakes but learned from them instead. And many who spoke very well but did the Japanese thing and played humble. The most rewarding moments were watching students make progress and open up as they gained confidence. I had a huge crush on one student who went on a home stay in Perth around the same time I left Japan -- I think it was to follow another teacher who, rumour has it, was breaking the "No socializing with students" rule with her and many others. I both hated and admired him

Comment

Fuji has the kind of body that makes me want to blow my savings, buy a ticket to Tokyo and grovel at her feet.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X