Hello Beatrice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Beatrice!

It's nice to meet you. I enjoyed your update--looks like Vid Dude isn't only one in the office with sly humour*. I hope you continue to have a great time in Abbyland.

Of course, you realize that now we will start bugging you with requests for photos .
    We on the boards are a curious bunch, and I mean that in every sense of the word. .

Seriously, Beatrice, thanks for what I am sure is a lot of hard work behind the scenes to keep the site going. Take care!

* I think I am becoming Aussie-fied. My fingers added the "o" in "humour". Next I'll be craving Vegemite, which, if you'll allow a contrary opinion, could have been more appetizingly named. And saying things like Crikey! and g-day! ah well, when in Melbourne...

Originally posted by artlover
    My fingers added the "o" in "humour".
    You mean the "u" in "humour", surely? Oh, no, wait, I just looked at the calendar. Good one, Artlover. Subtle.

I like saying "g'day". It goes with my hat. (I have a Barmah hat — genuine kangaroo leather.)

Comment

Thanks for thinking I made a clever Ap Fool joke, but it was a typo. My fingers are kinda wonky this morning...

G'day to y'all...

Comment

My fingers are kinda wonky this morning...
        Someone say 'wanky' before the day's over, please.

Comment

I think I am becoming Aussie-fied. My fingers added the "o" in "humour". Next I'll be craving Vegemite, which, if you'll allow a contrary opinion, could have been more appetizingly named. And saying things like Crikey! and g-day! ah well, when in Melbourne...
          What’s wrong with Vegemite? Don’t Americans call sausages wieners?
          Nobody says crikey, in fact it’s illegal to say any Steve Irwin or Crocodile Dundee references while in Australia.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Dave
            What’s wrong with Vegemite?
            Point of information, Mr Chairman: are these two products the same?
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Philos
              Point of information, Mr Chairman: are these two products the same?
              Nah,not quite. They are similar, however Vegemite has a stronger taste.

Tank
              "The wall was high and I fell asleep"

Comment

I forgot to say a big G'day to Beatrice. Hope you post soon.

Tank
                "The wall was high and I fell asleep"

Comment

As most of these poster went completily of the subject I like to say a big G'day to Beatrice. You got me worry there though. I thought that Vid Dude had a sex change. I cannot say welcome aboard at Abby.com because you working with them at the start of this year but can say say welcome in the members page and hope you post very shortly.

From
                  GCG71

Comment

thanks guys, feels kinda strange being welcomed to the boards. I have been reading them for ages now and wow, today i have a thread. Thanks Vid Dude for pointing it out to me!
                    Photo's you say, crikey (sorry couldn't help myself)! oh and vegemite rocks, I love it.

Comment

Hello Beatrice,
                      Welcome to the boards. I liked your sarcasm in the news blurb today. Happily, it looks like you will amuse as much as your side-kick did - the ever reliable Mr Vid Dude.
                      Cheers
                      Smitten

Comment

so miss beatrice, have you done a set yet? seems like every female aw employee has. (is that an employment requirement?) at the very least some of us would like to associate a face with the name.

welcome aboard.

Comment

but i really do love Mondays, and Tuesdays, and Wednesdays and ....... you get the idea. No set from me sorry to say, but maybe one day you might find a nice smiley photo floating around somewhere. Have to be careful around here Abby likes photos that are a little less than flattering sometimes. gotta love her sense of humour!

Comment

Beatrice

Originally posted by Beatrice
                            No set from me sorry to say, but maybe one day you might find a nice smiley photo floating around somewhere. Have to be careful around here Abby likes photos that are a little less than flattering sometimes. gotta love her sense of humour!

Please, please, one photo for us!! (of course, without as many clothes as possible!)

Comment

We have a fab new feature! ... Go to this thread on the boards to give your reaction to this funky thing.

Beatrice, I get the feeling you're in tune with 60s and 70s slang. I think that's really groovy! Right on!

Comment

Don't give in to them, Beatrice!

The other members have been agitating for years for a scantily dressed picture of me, and I haven't posted one yet.

That being said, there is nothing to keep you from describing your looks to us in great detail.

Comment

Hope you're feeling better, Beatrice. Or shall I say, hope you're soon feeling fab and groovy

Art

Comment

Beatrice, heard you were ill.... hope you get out of there shortly! Get well soon

Comment

Sorry to read that you're sick, B. Get well soon, ok? *hug*

Comment

Just want to send my best whishes. Hope you get well soon.

boa

Comment

Get well soon, Bea - I enjoy your posts.

Comment

Beatrice
                                            Hope you are back soon - don't let AW work you too hard

Comment

In another thread Susie said there'd be a picture of you posted. (She even called you hot!)

Then we found out you weren't feeling well.

This is just to wish you a speedy recovery and so you'll know that as soon as you're up to it, I'm really looking forward to seeing you. Will you show us a little bit of... shoulder?

Arsby

Comment

Oh Arsby, you are incorrigible

Hope you're getting better, Beatrice, shoulder and all...

Chicken soup cures damn near anything (tho it's not very healthy for the chicken ).

Ahtluvvah

Comment

thanks guys, must have been all those kind thoughts that made me feel better so quickly! A bit of shoulder hey, that's great a bit of shoulder is nothing around here.

Comment

Hi Beatrice,

A short notice: Looking at the group photo, I think you're a gorgeous girl and you absolutely match the AW criteria to be a top model.

A big compliment from me.

Just wanted to let you know.

Lxm

Comment

Beatrice...

You resemble a most comely English actress, Jenny Funnell, who had a role in the long-running British series, As Time Goes By.

I second Luxman's compliments

Artlover, who is a dead ringer for Johnny Depp... if all the lights are out~

Comment

i think susie's estimation of you as "hot" doesn't really do justice. i really hope that some day you sum up the courage to do a shoot. i think you'll be fantastic.

Comment

Even if Beatrice doesn't feel like doing a shoot, a thread of Beatrice Looking Spunky would be very popular on the boards - at least with me!

Jorinel

Comment

Like I said before, Beatrice, Don't do it! Be strong.

However, in the group picture you are looking, shall we say, mildly amused.

Any chance with could see a picture of you with a big giant smile?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X