Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anabel & Briana

Hi,

I notice on the This Week section that the Anabel & Briana video has been taken off (really had my hopes up). Is this just an error and it's still due to be on the site on Saturday or is there going to be another Rochelle & Shae set instead?

It was rescheduled because of the mistake I made over the weekend. Originally Rochelle and Shae was meant to be a picture set on Saturday, but I messed up, so for those anticipating it I've set to put it up as soon as I could've. Briana and Annabel's video will appear soon, though. It's still on my list to be edited, which is a guarantee for it to go live soon after.

Comment

There was another reschedule last week. First there were the last Rachel M videos scheduled and instead the Calibre Videos were put on the site. Are the Rachel M videos already complete or will they appear later?

Comment

The redux videos of Rachel M went up on April 29th.
        I don't think there's more to come.

Lxm

Comment

No more Rachel M. I scheduled them for two days, but as there were only two in total I just put them both up at once and put Calibre up as a bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
            The redux videos of Rachel M went up on April 29th.
            I don't think there's more to come.
            You may mean March 29th...

Jorinel

Comment

Originally posted by Jorinel
              You may mean March 29th...
              Oops, yes.

Lxm

P.S. I think I have to reboot my time machine.

Comment

I think I have to reboot my time machine.
                I've been trying to reboot mine for years. Damn thing won't send me back to age 22.

At least I have the Abbybabes to keep me thinking young

Comment

O.K. Thx for the info!

Comment

Well, it seems that "this week", "Next week", does'nt mean much lately, for all the changes that has occured lately. The g/g shoot have been so soft lately, that I was hoping a lot on Annabel & Briana, but there again it's been changed. Tickling don't do much for me, sorry !

c

Comment

Speaking of older videos, did you ever have a chance to put together another video of the Amanda and Annalise shoot? No hurry or anything, just wondering. (desperately trying to avoid making one of the infamous "When is __'s shoot going on the site, it's been in the upcoming models section for a month...")

Comment

Nope. I really don't like the shoot, it sends me to sleep to even think about it. So I've avoided it.

Comment

video of that shoot is extremely unlikely to ever see the light of day. Trust us when we tell you it's bad.

In fact, I think we've lost the tapes anyway, right VidDude?

a

Comment

Originally posted by Abby
                            I must remember this for the next tax declaration: "I think I've lost the forms anyway."
                            Perhaps it works.

Lxm

Comment

Which brings me to my next question, did you shoot any video of the Chloe B and Rosanna shoot?

(hee hee)

Comment

oh yes, we have lots of that (unfortunately, it's not as good as we hoped, but certainly not awful!). We were careful to back that up, as well, and keep the copy off site, just in case.

It will appear on the site soon.

a

Comment

It will appear on the site soon.
                                  I was actually just horsing around poking a little fun at some fellow denizens of this board with that question, but that really is great to hear.

Comment

Oh.

Well, in that case, what I really meant was it will never happen in your lifetime.

Comment

We were careful to back that up, as well, and keep the copy off site, just in case.
                                      If you're looking for an earthquake, flood and Tsunami save place for your backup tapes I have a suggestion for you: Luxembourg.
                                      I still have a lot of space in my tape archive.

Lxm

Comment

If you're looking for an earthquake, flood and Tsunami save place for your backup tapes I have a suggestion for you: Luxembourg.
                                        I still have a lot of space in my tape archive.

Lxm
                                        Hey Luxman, Maybe we should move some of the Abby models there as well just in case,

Oncall.

Comment

Originally posted by oncall
                                          Hey Luxman, Maybe we should move some of the Abby models there as well just in case,
                                          Good idea, but I'm afraid, I think I'll have a space problem to store them.
                                          One to three would be ok, may I choose?

Lxm

Comment

Good idea, but I'm afraid, I think I'll have a space problem to store them.
                                            One to three would be ok, may I choose?

Lxm
                                            In some photo shoots they stack pretty well (at least 3 high.....) so you might be able to fit in more than you think

Oncall

Comment

Annabel and Briana is still one of my favourite girl/girl shoots. What happened to the video mentioned last April?!

Comment

Good question Mopom, I often asked myself the same question. It was suppose to be there, then taken off, then forgotten.

Comment

It's awful. It's so bad the models apologised.

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude
                                                    I can't believe anything featuring Annabel & Briana could be without any redeeming features, but I guess this is your subtle way of saying it will never be seen

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude
                                                      Sometimes, bad is "real".

Alleyes

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                      Working...
                                                      X