The Roopses...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Roopses...

I know that some people asked where Roops is, and more important where Mrs. Roops is.
    Well, I had a private mail exchange with her and she told me that both, she and hubby are fine.
    Because they have much to do they don't surf a lot on the web actually.

I shall say greetings to all who still remember them.

Lxm

Most definitely from BigSpud, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
      I shell say greetings to all who still remember them.

Lxm
      Remember them?!? How could we forget.
      I suppose there may be some newcomers who are wondering who we are talking about. Suffice it to say, if you are in that boat their likes will not be seen again unless they decide to grace us with their presence once more.
      Greetings to them both.

Timbit

Comment

Originally posted by timbit
        Remember them?!? How could we forget.
        Yes indeed. Roops' amused cynicism was a wonderful antidote to any tendency to take ourselves too seriously. Mrs Roops was a godsend to those of us who are turned on by girls talking dirty. Ah, happy days!

Philos

Comment

Does this mean that she recovered from her illness and that he returned safely from SE Asia? I hope so, on both counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob
            Does this mean that she recovered from her illness and that he returned safely from SE Asia? I hope so, on both counts.
            Yes to both

Comment

Please convey to Roops that his old nemesis Arsby still remembers him fondly, an misses his erudite posts.

I'm still much in love with Mrs. Roops and insanely jealous of the Mr., but don't let them know that.

Comment

I'll send them the link to the thread, at least they can have a look at it.

Lxm

Comment

oh, and tell them I said gudday.

a

Comment

I don’t know them, but I miss them… a wee bit like with pedestrians when I drive… well, maybe not exactly like that. After once reading a post by Mrs Roops, where she told the both amusing and oddly romantic story of how she met the Mister – I found myself a little touched – So I’m glad to hear they are both well, and that the story is still going…

I hope they come back for a visit soon.

Smitten

Comment

Originally posted by Bob
                      Yes, in answer to Bob’s query I did indeed (eventually) make a full recovery and my darling Husband returned home safely, though he would be the first to point out that he was in no danger.

Originally posted by Philos
                      Mrs Roops was a godsend to those of us who are turned on by girls talking dirty. Ah, happy days!
                      Philos, I do not know what you mean by this as you know I’m a god-fearing, respectable mother and housewife from the Valleys, whose morals and sense of decorum has been shaped by my Welsh Chapel background. Naughty, naughty, naughty Philos for suggesting I’m a foul-mouthed girl prone to dirty talk!!!!!!!!

Apart from that I’ve nothing else to report except that I have a very sore bottom. My fault as we had sex twice last night and for the second go Hubby fucked me in the arse. Took ages for him to shoot his wad and by then the KY had lost its lubrication properties. Result ? One very sore and red arse-hole!!!!

Comment

Well thank goodness you set the record straight about your talking dirty... Glad you recovered...

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Roops
                          Apart from that I’ve nothing else to report except that I have a very sore bottom. My fault as we had sex twice last night and for the second go Hubby fucked me in the arse. Took ages for him to shoot his wad and by then the KY had lost its lubrication properties. Result ? One very sore and red arse-hole!!!!

It's nice to hear that everything is back to normal!

I'm glad to hear that you and the Mr. are back in the pink.

-Smith

Comment

I'm glad to hear that you and the Mr. are back in the pink

So to speak

Comment

So nice to hear from you again. I miss both Mr and Mrs Roops

Comment

Hey Roops, maybe Mrs Roops only wanted to visit Highbury!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nursefan
                                  Hey Roops, maybe Mrs Roops only wanted to visit Highbury!!!!!
                                  You’ve lost me here. Please elucidate.
                                  Originally posted by Millie
                                  So nice to hear from you again. I miss both Mr and Mrs Roops
                                  Thank you and to everyone else for their comments !

Comment

Apart from that I’ve nothing else to report except that I have a very sore bottom
                                    Originally posted by nursefan
                                    maybe Mrs Roops only wanted to visit Highbury!!!!!
                                    Originally posted by Roops
                                    You’ve lost me here. Please elucidate
                                    Hi Roops
                                    Nice to hear from you again. Maybe I can help here. Nursefan thinks her voice was muffled for some reason, and she actaully said: "I'd like to see Arsenal play".
                                    Philos

Comment

Took ages for him to shoot his wad!
                                      Can this be his advancing years?

Comment

Thank you Philos. I'm glad you have set me straight. You have probably guessed that I have zip interest or knowledge in football.

Originally posted by bob
                                        Can this be his advancing years?
                                        Hey, don't knock it, call it staying power.

Comment

Hey, don't knock it, call it staying power.
                                          That which does not kill you postpones the inevitable.

Comment

You have probably guessed that I have zip interest or knowledge in football.
                                            I knew you were a man after my own heart! When I contemplate football I despair for the human race. Cricket, now: that's a different matter. The season starts today - look out for floods and snowstorms.

Comment

Philos is right. There is much ribald humour involving the phrase, "...going up the Arsenal!"

Comment

I finally got the joke about Arsenal better late than never...

Reminds me of one I heard. A gentleman was enchanted by a young Scottish barmaid's brogue.

"I just love the way you roll your R's" he said.

The barmaid blushed and said, "thank you, but it's mostly these high heels"

Okay, you should have been there.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                Working...
                                                X