Shaving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shaving

You seem to have stopped new videos and sets of girls shaving their pubic hair. This is something that I enjoy seeing and would would like to see more.

Is there any chance of youfeaturing it again.

What do others think?
    Want to see girls shaving
    55.17%
    don't mind
    20.69%
    Don't like to see shaving
    24.14%

The poll is expired.

Huh? Do you mean sets of shaved girls or sets of girls shaving while they are shot.

Tho I personally don't like shaved girls too much, I have to say that most of the latest sets & updates feature shaved girls:
    Adriana, Rochelle & Shae, Erin T, Peta, Jocelyn K, Chelsea, Astrid,...

So what exactly are you asking for?

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
      So what exactly are you asking for?
      I think Mike wants to see more of this, and why not - whatever turns you on...

Philos

Comment

The act of shaving goes against one of our main policies, which is we prefer natural unshaved girls. It's a hard thing to reconcile, though not impossible to do it occasionally I suppose.

Comment

If a girl shaves anyway, why not do it for the camera?
          I'd prefer to see the act, and the before and after, than just another set of shaved pubes.

Timbit

Comment

On the basis that I like to see a girl taking care of herself, I find it can be enjoyable watching her shave, or trim or clip her pubes. It doesn't have to lead to complete hair removal which I don't especially care for. But as a part of normal grooming I think it has a place and it can be enjoyable to watch such an intimate act if the girl is prepared to show us.

I also like to watch shaving of legs, armpits... maybe I'm justan oddball!

My GF and I enjoy trimming and grooming each other's bits.

On that basis I voted *for* shaving.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by remigius
              On the basis that I like to see a girl taking care of herself, I find it can be enjoyable watching her shave, or trim or clip her pubes. It doesn't have to lead to complete hair removal which I don't especially care for. But as a part of normal grooming I think it has a place and it can be enjoyable to watch such an intimate act if the girl is prepared to show us.

I also like to watch shaving of legs, armpits... maybe I'm justan oddball!

My GF and I enjoy trimming and grooming each other's bits.

On that basis I voted *for* shaving.

Thanks.
              I agree with you. Don't you find very exciting a full shaving session of a full bush girl? Before and after images could be ...

Shaving shapes could be an idea for new categories just like this poll http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...ad.php?p=32489

Comment

I definitely agree. I really like to see a girl with a full bush slowly shave off all her pubic hair. She should then do a close up spread shot front and back to verify that all the hair has gone. Ideally this would be followed up with some insertions perhaps of some shaved fruit?
                But that's another topic I guess.

Comment

I think That Most Discussions Like this one Miss one thing...

It is not our decision, it is the model's

If the models like to shave, then that is what the models like, and abby will shoot it.

I know women that hate hair down there, and others that will never Shave down there...

both women know what I like, But have never Changed the way they feel since I have known them...

they Both like wearing as little as possible to the Beach, or swimming... that is something we all can agree on... LOL

I Vote to allow the models to do What ever they feel the MOST comfortable with... it is them bearing themselves after all. They are the ones that should be comfortable...

Later

Bubba

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X