Worm's Eye View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worm's Eye View

I love this site! So many beautiful girls - so many beautiful angles. My favorite shot by far is the "upshot" or the shot taken from below. What is more sexy than seeing a woman standing over you, showing you everything? I would love to see more of these photos. Keep up the great work!

Here are a couple of examples;

So would I!!!!!

Comment

Oh yeah, I fully agree with you. I love these view very much.

My second favourite picture on the site is this one.

Lxm
      Attached Files

Comment

WOW, that's a great pic!

Comment

This is Connie.

Lxm

Comment

I love that angle too. I wish there were more, but AW is still the leader even for not having enough.

Comment

Okay, Lux... what's your favorite pic? Don't leave your fans in suspense!

Comment

Hmm, I'm not sure if I should disclose it, because everytime I did so, I've got a "huh?" from Abby and from Vid Dude.

I wasn't aware that I have fans here. Wow.

Lxm

Comment

ok team, I'm shooting today (verity's bugging me to leave RIGHT NOW or we'll be late), so I'll shoot some of these today, ok? Promise.

And Luxman? Stop being weird. You must give up on the picture now.

a

Comment

Thank-you Abby. "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship"

Comment

Originally posted by Abby
                      And Luxman? Stop being weird. You must give up on the picture now.
                      Ok, ok, so my favourite picture still is this one.

Huh?

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
                        Ok, ok, so my favourite picture still is this one.
                        Is that the best pic you can get of Abby after all these years of trying? The camera is clearly visible but the operator is not. Even with increased brightness and contrast it's still NBG. If I were you I'd give up, like the lady says.

As for worm's eye view pictures, the more the merrier - there is an extra naughtiness about them that I find delightful
                        Attached Files

Comment

I'm sorry Philos, but I think you're in the wrong thread, what you wrote belongs to here.

This is my favourite pic and has nothing to do with a view on Abby or not.

Lxm

Comment

This is one of my favorites.
                            Last edited by BigSpud; 15 April 2005, 12:48 AM. Reason: Got so excited about the pic, I made a spelling error.

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
                              I'm sorry Philos, but I think you're in the wrong thread...Lxm
                              Thanks Lux - I don't know how that happened; I think the brain is going...

Comment

Very interesting choice, Lux... who's the girl?

Comment

Originally posted by artlover
                                  Just save the pic or click back to profile and you will find out.

Dave

Comment

I should have known that. My brain is tireder than I thought...

Comment

Originally posted by artlover
                                      Transalation: You're completely crazy Lux. Gigabytes of naked ladies here and you choose this as your favourite picture.

Lxm

Comment

Lux my amigo, I only think you're three quarters crazy.

I found it an interesting choice because it's an unexpectedly beautiful picture, somehow made more beautiful by the out-of-focus fingers. Kind of surrealistic, yet naturalistic. And the girl in the pic is naked, right?

You'll have to try harder than that to wierd me out. I come from a long line of freethinkers, hopeful cynics, and marchers to different drums, or piccolos, or accordians.

And just to confuse the Abby-image-hunt: She could be wearing a mask while she shoots, to throw people off the trail.

Well, she could.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                        Working...
                                        X