Missing out on Pip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing out on Pip

I just viewed Pips video where she discusses her orgasms. I was kinda let down when she masturbated, but stopped before she came because she gushes during orgasm. Is there any possibility of getting her back again to let us watch her gush? I would love to see her do that!

btw, are there any girls on the videos that squirt, or expel a lot of fluid during orgasm? (there should be another catagory for that. )

Hi shosteler,

I think you will be happy to know that a video with Pip's "special feature" exists and will be online soon, as Abby promised here.

Lxm

Comment

I've just watched her videos and would also love to see this

Comment

I would enthusiastically like to second the request for squirting. Both to publish the existing video and to have more of it displayed in the future. My partner squirts regularly and it is one of the highlights of our sex play for me.

Squirting is also at the very top of my "want to see" list - however my viewing tastes are definitely in the reality/voyeurism universe. I don't want much, just some genuine soaking orgasms from naturally beautiful women.

I can just see the job ad in the executive appointments section of The Australian...Models wanted for internet photo site, selection criteria 1: Ability to squirt on orgasm...

Comment

Just seen the video with Pip gushing, amazing, must of got a huge fright the first time it happened, are there any other girls on the site that "gush"?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X