Matilda & Fuji

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matilda & Fuji

I couldn't find any comments on Matilda & Fuji's videos. Surely I can't be the only one who likes them.

Suddenly I have a toe fetish, to go along with my general Asian fascination. And for some reason I haven't seen Matilda's solo stuff yet. But that will change in about 20 seconds. Whoever paired these two gets a great big thank you from me.

HM

yeah.... i must say i think that was the most erotic vid ive seen from aw.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ozboy24
      yeah.... i must say i think that was the most erotic vid ive seen from aw.com
      I don't know about that - some of the early g/gs were very hot. This one is well up to standard though - the girls seemed really to get off on each other. However, I did miss Matilda's usual racy conversation!

Comment

I downloaded the fourth vid overnight and watched it when I woke up, very sleepy. I wasn't sleepy when it was over. Whew!

Comment

This is definitely one of my favourite GG sets and easily one of the hottest it had pretty much everything you could want.
          When it's released on DVD I think I will have to move to New Zealand for a little bit.

Dave

Comment

Yeow..I watched this one damn near all afternoon..I just couldn't get over the passion and the fun they had with it..The body parts were ok too (sarcasm)

Additional question. I didn't know where to post or ask this one..On the front page of the site there are several ladies all standing together looking at the camera..The olive skinned lady on the far right as you are looking at picture..who is she ??Thanks john

Comment

Hi jlb,

The lady is Jenny.

Enjoy your stay.

Lxm

Comment

WHOW! That was awesome! That was now become my favourite video I've ever seen on AW and thats saying something. they had such fun, clearly enjoyed each others bodies and managed to get off together. Wicked!

Matilda is just awesome and I wait with baited breath for her next scene/post. Pleeeease can you ask Paula to do a girl-girl set with Matilda??

Comment

I think you mean "bated breath". As in, abated.

If you bait your breath, you'd have to use your mouth as an animal trap.

Comment

Yep, stirling work. Matilda and Fuji really seem to enjoy each other and love Matilda's extra long licks in the final photoset pages. Proof indeed, that Abby is responsive to the mood of the boards. I hope the girls didn't have to spend too long picking pubes out of their teeth

Comment

Vid Dude, like the cat who ate some cheese and waited for the mouse with baited breath.

Sleek_ram, they'll have to go to the dentist for a haircut.

Comment

Originally posted by like2watch
                        Matilda is just awesome and I wait with baited breath for her next scene/post. Pleeeease can you ask Paula to do a girl-girl set with Matilda??

Or how about the three of them -- Matilda, Paula and Fuji? Or is that being too greedy? (Probably, eh?)

Comment

Sure Jseas, not enough content here. Maybe we can beef it up with some 3-girl T3's.

But seriously, folks....

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X