Clear All

Anyone going on vacation?

Not sure myself.
    Attached Files

Ha ha, good one!

Lxm

Comment

Quartz,

Posting the picture that my wife took of me before our vacation was a total violation of the ethics of this board. I sent it to you in complete confidence. Now everyone knows what I look like. Not funny at all!

Comment

Originally posted by BigSpud
        Quartz,

Posting the picture that my wife took of me before our vacation was a total violation of the ethics of this board. I sent it to you in complete confidence. Now everyone knows what I look like. Not funny at all!

So Spud, are you the puller, or the pullee?????

Comment

Originally posted by alexbee
          So Spud, are you the puller, or the pullee?????
          After I posted it I realized that I was not clear about that and decided that the confusion would grant me sufficient anonymity.

Comment

Well the guy on the ground is famous funny guy Dave Barry, so Big Spud must be the puller...

Comment

Are you sure it's Dave Barry? I've been reading his Miami Herald columns (including pic) regularly, and I can't say I've made the connection yet.

Comment

Originally posted by artlover
                Well the guy on the ground is famous funny guy Dave Barry, so Big Spud must be the puller...
                And you know that Dave Barry and BigSpud are not the same person?? :

Comment

Outsmarted once again...

Comment

thats great.... i feel like that! im going on a short holiday to hospital next monday for a few days and im dreading it. i dropped my laptop and now it doesnt work.....i cant even take my mobile in coz itll send some old bugger with a pace maker off to sleep for a long time

looks like im gonna have to read a book....ick!
                    thank blimey for my mp3 player.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X