Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redheads

G'day All,

I sent Abby an email requesting a girl/girl with 2 redheads with lovely red bush in pics & vid .

She said she would do her best (Thank$ Abby).

Anyone else like my suggestion ?

Originally posted by RottenRonnie
    ...She said she would do her best (Thank$ Abby).....
    Of course she said she would do her best because Abby always does her best!

And yes, I love carrot tops (and bottoms) and would love to see more.

Comment

Hi, Ronnie.

I need to visualize this, it sounds great. Which two AW.com redheads did you have in mind?

Comment

Morning all,

Woo hoo! More carrot tops! I'm a red head in disguise. Blonde on top these days. I love firey red heads like Bernadette. I think a video with two girls of such striking colour would look awesome. Who doesn't love getting the red carpet treatment?

p

Comment

Wow Real Red head have a tamper, they can be mean, and usually in my experience have female problems alot. love their looks, but temper and ..., not too sure. I know Abby That way your the professsional, and I am a low life Russian, with only age and experience.

Comment

How about Bernadette and Nicole W... Mmmmmm What a great combination that would be...

Comment

Isabel & Hannah or Alexandria

Comment

Wow, Duaanexv.

Your experience with redheads and mine are completely different. In my experience, redheads are dreamy, quiet, and even-tempered. Just recently I even remarked on this to Abby -- the redheaded models here seem unusually poised and sedate (quiet, not excitable). (Abby said she didn't notice that.)

Ronnie and L-R-F,

I'd like to see Hannah, Bernadette, and Isabelle in a 3-some. T1 would be fine.
                In another thread we're talking about girls masturbating together in the same room. How about these three? Omigod!

Comment

And Marissa.
                  And Jacinta.
                  A fivesome!

I forgot about Nicole W. She's not in the Redhead section of categories. Is that because she's in Mezzanine?

Comment

The thing I've noticed about redheads' personalities are that they are so similar to brunettes and blondes. And baldies. And white haired tatooed biker chicks with red leather undies.

i.e. they're all just like everybody else and any attempt at compartmentalisation is based on a self-perpetuated myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude
                      ...white haired tatooed biker chicks with red leather undies.
                      Vid, old friend - if you know of any such, please persuade Abby to photograph them!

Comment

Well said, Vid Dude, except now I'm obsessing on red leather undies. As I have said before, any new pics of Bernadette would be wonderful. Willya, Abby, huh, huh? Willya bring back Bernadette? Please please please with Tim Tams on top?

Glad I got that out of my system.

Comment

Arsby

Iwould like it much better if they were tier 3

Comment

Two is enough for me. One eye per girl

Comment

I'd love to see Isabel, the pretty redhead, in a G/G vid. She's a great dancer so how about a balletic sequence with the lovely Pia? The girls strip out of ballet costumes, then do some nude exercises and then finish up kissing and stroking each other. Anyone go for that?!
                              By the way, I've come across Isabel in some naturist vids. Am I allowed to post details?

Mopom

Comment

Whew, Mopom, that would be too good to be true.
                                Two redheads doing nude ballet exercises. Imagine!

Comment

I still would like Isabel & ? Redhead in Tier 3 .

It would be absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Note to Penelope - I'm just catching up on the boards, and see that you say you are a redhead "in disguise"! How could you? This world needs all the redheads there are. Please take corrective action immediately!

Scr. - a redhead-lover, if that wasn't obvious

Comment

But if Penelope went back to her original hair color, there would be two redheads in the AW office--her and Millie.(At least--not sure what color Abby's hair is). I think we would have Redhead Overload!

Comment

Redhead overload??? Not possible!!!

Scr - getting just a bit excited at the thought ...

Comment

I don't know if we can class Millie as a redhead. But then again, I've been wrong about such things before...

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope
                                            Who doesn't love getting the red carpet treatment?
                                            "There's no carpet
                                            Like red carpet
                                            Like no carpet I know..."

Indeed, everything about it is appealing.

Of the redheaded AW models, I think Haley's still my fave.

Comment

How about natural two tones (not that I can tell the difference between natural & unnatural!)?

I often get teased because my beard (when I have one) has a ginger tinge & the girls often ask 'so, does that mean...' (yes). One of the women I work with who I though was a genuine bluey (she has the right complexion) told me she dyes her light brown hair red because she prefers it that way & it matches down stairs

Comment

We can all just keep smiling and pretending I'm a 'real' red head, right Vid Dude....??

Comment

uh, I think the photodocumentary evidence indicates otherwise, schnookums. I mean, your M'Silliness.

a

Comment

Hmmm, good point. Oh well, I guess I will have to relinquish the title of office red head - although I'm not sure anyone in the office was aware that was my title

Comment

Poor Millie

Originally posted by Millie
                                                      Hmmm, good point. Oh well, I guess I will have to relinquish the title of office red head - although I'm not sure anyone in the office was aware that was my title

Comment

Hi Abby,
                                                        Have you had any luck with my original request ?

Yours waiting in anticpation.

Rotten

Comment

RR, it's extremely unlikly to happen - not cos we're against it, but the number of models prepared to do a T3 GG shoot is small enough as it is, as are redheads. A minority of a minority (on a site that already caters to a niche of a genre) means the odds are against you, sorry.

a

Comment

I guess I will have to relinquish the title of office red head - although I'm not sure anyone in the office was aware that was my title
                                                            I thought your office title was Queen of the Milliens.

Faithfully, Artlover

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X