im suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im suggestion

With a few exceptions, such as Molly, the girls usually begin their im videos fully clothed.
    I remember seeing a Sandy Dennis movie (yes, I'm that old), in which she was looking at herself nude in a mirror, which evolved into a masturbation session.
    Another plausible scenario - girl in bathtub gets carried away with the soaping. Think of the splashing that might produce
    og

Originally posted by OldGuy
    ... I remember seeing a Sandy Dennis movie (yes, I'm that old), in which she was looking at herself nude in a mirror, which evolved into a masturbation session...
    og
    Hey OG, I liked Sandy Dennis in Virginia Woolf, but missed the movie you are talking about. Maybe my parents wouldn't let me see it? Actually, if it was Splendor in the Grass I am sure they wouldn't let me see that one in '61 (I was 15). And I didn't think to see it later when I was older.

Spud

Comment

We do have an IM in the bath with Hazel.

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude
        We do have an IM in the bath with Hazel.
        Is this posted on the site? I couldn't find any mention under Hazel in the model section. The preview pics of her 5 vids don't show a tub and none of them are named im_....

Comment

It's being put on the site in the next couple of weeks. Can't remember exactly, the schedule's at work.

Comment

It's being put on the site in the next couple of weeks. Can't remember exactly, the schedule's at work.
            And we are expected to know of Hazel's IM in the tub, how?

Comment

It was in the DVD that has been out since October.

Comment

It was in the DVD that has been out since October.

I guess now you know I didn't buy the DVD. I'm a stills sort of guy, but I should try at least 1 of yours. Are they burned or manufactured? I have tried some burned ones and gotten burned by read errors.

Comment

All our DVD's are manufactured, never had complaints about compatibility, and sold a lot of 'em...

a

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X