Ally & Charlie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ally & Charlie

I had almost forgotten how great those two are together. Thanks for bringing them back (like Disney classic movies in a way.)

What are the chances of seeing either of them again? I expect Ally must be an Australian supermodel by now. I would love to see an example of her other modeling. Does anyone know where she has appeared?

This set is sort of a benchmark for me. I've said before and I'll repeat, I've never before seen and haven't since seen a girl/girl set with such a combination of beautiful girls, passionate loving, and extraordiary photography.

The Susie/Nikki set comes close, Beth/Julia comes close, but neither of them hits that Ally/Charlie benchmark.

Good question, Artful... where's Ally's other work?

Comment

Ally appeared on an ad on TV this summer. I've only seen it twice (I'm not much of a regular viewer) but she looked great! It was for an ice cream. Completely knocked me for six when I saw it.

Comment

It would be great to get a tape of her. Do you remember the brand of ice cream? I wonder if we contacted the company or their advertising agency we could get one?

There is at least one US web site that has a lot of classic ads: http://www.ifilm.com/ They have all the Super Bowl ads for example. There's a very funny Ikea one "child finds mother's vibrator" (you'll have to watch it to get the idea; it can't have been shown in the US.)

Comment

Hey, VM, you didn't say if she was nude on the commercial.

I volunteer to lick off the drips.

Comment

Actually, Arsby, that's what the ad consists of. Ally licks the drips of ice cream off the guy in the ad. It's really quite... stimulating. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Are you sure those drips were... ice cream?

Comment

I think I remember that commercial, though not clearly, was it the one where she played a school teacher with some kids and then she noticed guy eating an ice cream, then licked drips from the ice cream off his fingers or something?

Comment

Not a schoolteacher. It was in a carpark.

Comment

So whats up with Charlie? How is her baby? Everything go OK? Any chance of getting her back?

Comment

I really liked the set with Ally and Charlie in the bathtub. It still seems a little curious that Ally wouldn't do any explicit shoots, but was willing to go down on another girl.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X