Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just saying hi!

figured I would say hello to everyone.
    just joined abbywinters this morning, seems like a great site.
    well anyway if I'm not trying to take over the world or napping, I might be in here

hi presto...

let me be the first to say hello back. AW is a great site--in addition to lovely young girls who really enjoy taking their clothes off, the people who run it are great, and you can even talk to some of the models on the boards. I've had some fascinating, funny exchanges.

So tell us, which fair maidens (?) have taken your fancy?

Comment

Hi, Presto.

A magician?

Welcome to the boards. A good way to start lurking about is to go to the Main Gallery and check out all 400 or so girls, choose your favorites, and come back and tell us.
      Don't forget to hit the "categories" page (in the "extras" menu) if there's a particular body type or hair color or fetish that you like.

By the way, it's a tradition for the newcomers to buy donuts.

Arsby

Comment

Hey presto! (I had to say it, sorry...)

Welcome! It's also a tradition that new members study the FAQ's before suggesting improvements or seeking help. The management are really nice people, but that is one thing they are touchy about. (Including: Extras-menu -> site-map -> General FAQ, as well as the one at the top of this page, which is the forum-usage FAQ.)

Comment

Originally posted by arsby
          By the way, it's a tradition for the newcomers to buy donuts.
          Arsby
          And what do they do with them?
          og

Comment

Originally posted by arsby
            Hi, Presto.

A magician?

Welcome to the boards. A good way to start lurking about is to go to the Main Gallery and check out all 400 or so girls, choose your favorites, and come back and tell us.
            Great that should only take me about a week!

but I must say from what I have seen so far, the models are all great looking and the pictures themselves are some of the best quality I have seen..

ohh and not a magician, just a really big Rush fan.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X