Feedback and Question for Vid Dude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feedback and Question for Vid Dude

The new video of Gabrielle & Adeline is wonderful! I've seen only two clips so far and may need to replace an overheated motherboard due to repeated viewing. The models are more than lovely, so feminine, and the chemistry between them is almost tangible. Great plotline too. I don't know who decides which model to pair with the other, but whoever s/he is deserves a vote of confidence. And a raise!

One thing I have noticed of late, and others have mentioned this also: the models will be kissing like mad or otherwise showing their passion, and all of a sudden the camera pans away to a bum or a leg or other body part. We can still hear them going at each other but for some reason the action isn't shown. We can see only a limp limb or maybe a wiggling elbow. When this issue has been raised in the past I've seen only speculation between members as to why this is the way videos are produced, but no comment yet from the staff. Perhaps you can answer? You are, after all, Da Vid Dude

That's an easy one to answer. The other camera is changing position when I do that. It's a blur, or a zoom, or a wobbly repositioning of some kind that needs to be cut out.

And also, a shot of what's going on with the hands or bum or toes sometimes is quite exciting too, as it may show some of the sensuality of the scene. There are many fans of such shots, not least of whom is Abby herself, closeups being her particular speciality.

Comment

This makes perfect sense. Thanks!

While I have your attention, please let Beatrice know that I think she's doing a fantastic job with the description blog on the news page. I didn't see how anyone besides you could be so endlessly and reliably creative on a daily basis, but she has truly created a style of her own. I'm a fan.

Comment

Aw, well, I am all for closeups in stills, but that does not always translate so well to video. I think the video stuff needs to have a reasonable mixture of close, mid, and wide shots, to cover the action.

a

Comment

Thanks for answering that one, Monsieur Dude. I was wondering why the camera lingered so long on Adeline diddling Gabrielle in the fourth part. (Is it okay to say "diddling"?)

Comment

What about the thumb-nailing of the models comments (instead of cluttering up their bio) ?
            Thought you were going to do it, at last read anyway. I really believe everyone (most of us) what to read them just too much on bio page for them IMHO,

Comment

Originally posted by Duaane
              Thought you were going to do it, at last read anyway.
              There's a much better system coming up. The bio pages will be re-designed and you'll get a nice tabbed interface where you'll have access to a lot of different things attached to the model's page.

Just a bit of patience, it's in under development and coming soon.

Lxm

Comment

<<< Sits Patiently and twiddles his thumbs.

TY

Originally posted by Luxman
                Just a bit of patience, it's in under development and coming soon.

Lxm

Comment

Sits Patiently and twiddles his thumbs.
                  If that gets boring, may I recommend:

Counting flowers on the wall
                  That don't bother me at all
                  Playing solitaire till dawn with a deck of 51
                  Smoking cigarettes and watching Captain Kangaroo
                  So don't tell me I've nothing to do
                  An oldie from the Statler Brothers, quoted in honor of Aussie kid show host Captain Kangaroo.

Comment

Who is Captain Kangaroo, a big stuffed Kanagroo ?
                    I have heared of the Statler Brothers (Good country/western group) ?

BTW bothers me thats why I am looking at art (women) on AW

Comment

Captain Kangaroo

Aussie Kids show host???

Captain Kangaroo was Bob Keeshan, originally from Long Island, New York. As far as I know, the only thing Aussie about him was that he took the name Captain Kangaroo for his show.

More information if you want it: http://timstvshowcase.com/kangaroo.html

Jack

Comment

Please note the double 's beside my statement on Captain Kangaroo. My way of ing.

As I understand it, he wore a coat with big pockets, like kangaroo pockets.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X