PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Xaryth
1st July 2005, 01:29 AM
Hello to all,abby,staff,models and fellow net addicts.

Just thought i would introduce myself and say what great site this is,fantastic girls,quality pics,vids.Sorry i'm going to have to say it again fantastic girls.(my poor modem is probably already melting)

Good health & happyness from another POM

Xaryth

Penelope
1st July 2005, 02:12 AM
Hi Xaryth,

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your stay.

penny

P.S. At least your modem is melting for a good reason :)

arsby
1st July 2005, 02:41 AM
I don't have a cool icon like Penny and I'm not nearly as cute, but I'd like to chime in and say hi.

Sorry about your modem. It's a common problem for many here.

Found any favorite models yet?

susie
1st July 2005, 07:00 AM
Hellooooo! And welcome!

Love Susie

artlover
1st July 2005, 01:20 PM
Hey X...

I know what you mean... periodically I have to download a series of images of cute kittens and puppies and dogs playing poker just to give my poor modem a breather.

I add my voice to the welcome; have fun!

Artlover, not nearly as cute as Penelope and Susie, but with lots of personality. :)

evangeline
1st July 2005, 07:14 PM
Hi! Modems can always be replaced and are a dime a dozen whereas this site is uniqueand special so come here to melt your modem often! :D

Xaryth
2nd July 2005, 01:21 AM
Cheers for the welcome all.

As for a favorite model arsby,how could anyone choose.I only found the site a couple of days ago.
But my ex visited yesterday and was rather taken with Verity,which i cannot complain about.Anyway
give me few weeks surfing and should be able to come up with a list of say 20-30 models.

Now back to my beer.:D

AndrewP
2nd July 2005, 05:13 AM
Hey, not to jump on anybody's thread....but......:)

This is my first day here too. Awesome site. So much to choose from. I have to say I already have a favorite in Jamie. That clip from the Gabrielle & Jamie movie almost made me cry with joy. :)

take care,

Andy

arsby
2nd July 2005, 03:33 PM
Hi, AndrewP!

Did you know that Jamie used to be an assistant here? She helped on a lot of model shoots and she shot a bunch of the videos. You'll find her in a lot of the later Backstage sets.

Happy viewing!

Arsby

Xaryth
3rd July 2005, 01:19 AM
Modem now cooled down but halfway through fresh install of windows my power supply fried itself,Bill gates really does not like me.