Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to all,abby,staff,models and fellow net addicts.

Just thought i would introduce myself and say what great site this is,fantastic girls,quality pics,vids.Sorry i'm going to have to say it again fantastic girls.(my poor modem is probably already melting)

Good health & happyness from another POM

Xaryth

Hi Xaryth,

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your stay.

penny

P.S. At least your modem is melting for a good reason

Comment

I don't have a cool icon like Penny and I'm not nearly as cute, but I'd like to chime in and say hi.

Sorry about your modem. It's a common problem for many here.

Found any favorite models yet?

Comment

Hellooooo! And welcome!

Love Susie

Comment

Hey X...

I know what you mean... periodically I have to download a series of images of cute kittens and puppies and dogs playing poker just to give my poor modem a breather.

I add my voice to the welcome; have fun!

Artlover, not nearly as cute as Penelope and Susie, but with lots of personality.

Comment

Hi! Modems can always be replaced and are a dime a dozen whereas this site is uniqueand special so come here to melt your modem often!

Comment

Cheers for the welcome all.

As for a favorite model arsby,how could anyone choose.I only found the site a couple of days ago.
              But my ex visited yesterday and was rather taken with Verity,which i cannot complain about.Anyway
              give me few weeks surfing and should be able to come up with a list of say 20-30 models.

Now back to my beer.

Comment

Hey, not to jump on anybody's thread....but......

This is my first day here too. Awesome site. So much to choose from. I have to say I already have a favorite in Jamie. That clip from the Gabrielle & Jamie movie almost made me cry with joy.

take care,

Andy

Comment

Hi, AndrewP!

Did you know that Jamie used to be an assistant here? She helped on a lot of model shoots and she shot a bunch of the videos. You'll find her in a lot of the later Backstage sets.

Happy viewing!

Arsby

Comment

Modem now cooled down but halfway through fresh install of windows my power supply fried itself,Bill gates really does not like me.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X