X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intime Moment ???

Please more IM
    When come the next IM ????

The new Intimate Moments DVD has been sent to be pressed, and will be out in a few weeks. In between there may be a few singles released on the site, but currently none are immediately scheduled.

Comment

Just out of curiosity, why does Liandra's vid (up today) not count as an IM?

Comment

Because there was another person present, operating the camera, and giving a little bit of direction.

Comment

Doh! (insert Homer Simpson smiley here)

Comment

Hi Vid Dude,so am I correct in thinking that Christiana's vid is not an i/m is because she is using a toy? If so ,this is quite understandable but it is a terrific vid anyway. Are there any more orgasms on the site apart from the obvious i/m, g/g and b/g vids. If there are could someone please point me in the right direction as I don't have time to download every vid just in case.

Comment

I was downloading Liandra's vids whilst writing the last post, but now I've seen them I think the answer to Philos' question is fairly obvious - she did not orgasm! Or if she did there was no sign of it.
              Perhaps if Liandra reads this she could confirm.

Comment

Twogan if you wish to ask, do so on Liamdra's thread. She has been active in posting and replying (not that I can say she would answer that), but she may :>)

Oh Im's are just models masturbating by themselves, they can use "toys", their just left in a room with a vid/recorder running.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X