Very happy new member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very happy new member

Hi, guys. It's great to be a member at last. I finally got broadband yesterday and after a year of downloading Abby pics and short movie clips from free sites, this was always going to be the first site I joined. 2Gb of movies later I am in seventh heaven. Thing is, I really believed before I joined that there was no boy-girl on this site, and then to find out that I can see Jamie, my favourite Abby girl of all, 'doing it' with a boy - wow!!!
    You're just wonderful. Keep it up!
    Peter

Hi Peter,

Welcome to AW and the boards and thanks for the kind words.

I rembemer my first steps here some time ago, I felt like Alice in Wonderland.

You have a lot to discover, perhaps you can tell us what you like most.

Enjoy your stay.

Lxm

Comment

We love hearing from happy new members!

Welcome, we hope you enjoy your stay with us.

You came to the right place if it's Jamie you are after-there are millions of pics of her here!

Happy hunting,
      Susie

Comment

Hi Peter,
        When you have had your fill of Jamie, my advice is to chase down all the pics and vids of Susie. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Woohoo!!!

Comment

There are actually 1216 pictures (185 MB) and 158 minutes of video (1016.5 MB) of Jamie online.
          With Susie you can find 2404 pictures (584.3 MB) and 62 minutes of video (784.9 MB).

The Backstage section is not included here.

Happy download.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
            There are actually 1216 pictures (185 MB) and 158 minutes of video (1016.5 MB) of Jamie online.
            With Susie you can find 2404 pictures (584.3 MB) and 62 minutes of video (784.9 MB).

The Backstage section is not included here.

Happy download.

Lxm
            Luxman, maybe you should change you're name to stats man!!
            BTW, that's a great looking spreadsheet you've got. I'm going to make my own.

Alleyes

P.S Also, Welcome Peter!!
            Last edited by alleyes1; 3 July 2005, 10:59 AM. Reason: delete extra word

Comment

Hi, Luxman, and thanks for the warm welcome (and the stats).

Susie, thank you as well for your welcome. It's great to get a message from a real live model on day one. As soon as I read it I went and checked out your picture sets and you know what? - you are adorable! I'd like to discuss your best features in detail, but I don't want to get too naughty too early . Suffice it to say that your best feature of all is your sexy smile!
              Just one question - why are all your solo pics in the Redux section? What happened the first picture set?

Okay, just one more question - is there no picture of Abby on the site? I'd love to know what she looks like.

Greetings to Philos and Alleyes too.

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Peter552
                Just one question - why are all your solo pics in the Redux section? What happened the first picture set?
                Peter, if my count is correct, you asked 2 questions.
                Anyway, good question, I would like to know that too.

Okay, just one more question - is there no picture of Abby on the site? I'd love to know what she looks like.
                You'll find the answer in the FAQ.

Lxm

Comment

Susie asked for her first set to be removed, because I think she finds it a bit embarrassing looking back on it. And she did look very different then.

Comment

Thanks, Lux and Vid Dude. I guess we can't have everything. Anyhow, I'm happy with what I've got.

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude
                      Susie asked for her first set to be removed,...
                      Ok, correction: for Susie we have then 2148 pictures (339.1 MB) and 86 minutes of video (my error the first time, sorry).

Lxm

Comment

My first shoot was sooooo long ago, and I look totally different now. Also, as Vid Dude said, it was embarrassing! My eyebrows looked weird!

s

Comment

You sure do look different now! Is that girl with the short black hair really you? Fabulous!
                          I didn't know if you'd look in here again, so I copied my message into the 'Susie looking spunky' thread. I hope you don't mind.

Luxman, you shouldn't have corrected yourself. Nobody was counting. Now we know you have feet of clay

Peter

Comment

Luxman, you shouldn't have corrected yourself. Nobody was counting. Now we know you have feet of clay
                            I don't like to leave wrong information in the threads.
                            I'm sure that one day one of you guy's will count and be happy to correct me.

Lxm

Comment

...I'm sure that one day one of you guy's will count and be happy to correct me.

Lxm
                              Yes! Yes! I am always happy!

Comment

I just read through this after noticing that that first set wasn't around, Susie. I actually wanted to compare from your most recent set.

In any case, I do hope you'll reconsider, Susie -- I always liked that first set of yours and thought you looked great in it. I guess I hadn't been focusing on the eyebrows.

But whatever you want is fine...how about putting it in the Gold section only?

Comment

I was just about to reply to you on my thread when you deleted your post!

That set was really old, and I am soooooo glad that it has been taken off. My more recent sets are _much_ more flattering. I really love to shoot from the Special Project, it was so much fun. All the shoots I have done are really awesome fun, but it was definitely time for that first one to come off!

I'm sure there is more than enough Susie on the site, maybe one day we'll drag that old set back out for a laugh, but not in the forseeable future!!

Love, Sus

Comment

I thought the first Susie session was way hot. Glad I saved some pics. How about a "Just for Laughs" Super-Duper-with-cherries-on-top Platinum section.

Comment

Originally posted by susie
                                      That set was really old, and I am soooooo glad that it has been taken off.
                                      And I am sooooo glad that I had a chance to see it before that happened. Susie, you were young, and cute and quite adorable (not that you aren't now ), and for some reason I wasn't focusing on your eyebrows!

It is interesting to see some of the longstanding models grow and change, none more than yourself. But the smile remains the same, and it's great! (I would have put two of these, but I didn't want to steal Spud's signature smilies, and three seemed, well, excessive.)

Adam

Comment

aww...shucks!

Maybe we could start a new part called 'Susie's Super Section' where all the old shoots can go when they have outlived their usefulness!

s

Comment

Originally posted by Adam99
                                          ... but I didn't want to steal Spud's signature smilies, and three seemed, well, excessive.)

Adam
                                          Hi Adam, I think it is Artlover who has put the copyright on the double big grin. I rarely use it myself. (couldn't resist it just then) oops! a slip of the fingers

Comment

My mistake, Spud. Artlover, rap his knuckles!

Comment

??? It was definitely shot by Abby, in fact it was one of her first photoshoots ever.
                                              Ah! Another reason the set should go back up -- it has historical significance!

Actually, I now remember this set better. It was pretty basic (though pretty hot, I can assure you, Susie) -- nothing fancy with the photography, but the set worked because there was a great looking woman in front of the camera (pershaps behind the camera too, perhaps, though I guess we'll never know that) and a straight-forward presentation of her. No fancy props, no bizarre lingerie, etc. Kind of what has worked for Abby all along, though obviously the photography is more sophisticated now and we've seen gals outdoors, gals dancing around, with other gals, etc.

Anyway, Susie, there's a groundswell of support for the return of this set. (As you know, each note supporting the set's return represents 36 others who want it back, or is it 34?)

Comment

Hey guys, that's one of the reasons why I always say DOWNLOAD THE SETS!
                                                Looking at them online takes time, wastes bandwidth and if the set is removed you'll have no access anymore.
                                                I have actually 6 or 7 sets on my computer that were removed one day, including the first one of Susie.
                                                I can tell you that I'm glad to have them stored on my hard disk and that I can enjoy them whenever I want to.

Lxm

Comment

thank you, wise master!

yeah, i just checked the first susie set too. i think, it's nice. although no comparance to today's sets. abby has improved her skills a lot!

Comment

Looking at them online takes time, wastes bandwidth and if the set is removed you'll have no access anymore.
                                                    I have actually 6 or 7 sets on my computer that were removed one day, including the first one of Susie.
                                                    I can tell you that I'm glad to have them stored on my hard disk and that I can enjoy them whenever I want to.

Lxm
                                                    Fine, after-the-fact suggestion

Except that I am actually running out of space on my computer.

Comment

When a set is removed, there is often a really good reason for it, sometimes even a legal reason (e.g. some irate parent might threaten to sue us, even though we've done nothing wrong).

So I just thought I'd take the opportunity to ask nobody to share around any images of any deleted modelsets, just in case it crossed anybody's minds to do so.

Thanks.

Comment

I just thought I'd take the opportunity to ask nobody to share around any images of any deleted modelsets, just in case it crossed anybody's minds to do so.

Thanks.
                                                        What if I were to say: "Please, please, please, Susie, can I ask some of the nice men to send me just an itty-bit of a sample of that photoset? They can send it privately, so the other members won't see it, and I'll keep it in a dark, dusty corner of the hard drive where no-one ever goes. I promise!. You will say yes, won't you? Won't you?"

Comment

What, no showering us with expensive gifts? You've got no chance.

Comment

could someone tell me, why my posts have been erased?
                                                            mass

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X