How about THIS model? (Alyssa)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about THIS model? (Alyssa)

Here's another questionable model for me. She's a lovely person, but the rest...? Let me know what you think!

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/39.jpg

-abby

Well to be honest my initial reaction wasn't very favourible but then i took a minute to look again and i actually like what i see and yes please show me more .... I like her spunky attitude; well thats what i see anyway img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Absolutely.
      Okay, she's not gorgeous. But she has those perky little breasts and crinkly nipples. And she has that look in her face that challenges us to ask for more.
      A model like this, you want to show us her face and let us bet on how far she'll go. I say this one will give us spread shots and some toy insertions, but no pee.

By the way, Abby. I'm finding this "do you wanna see more" feature to be really exciting. Keep 'em coming!

My taste is very broad. I wonder if you'll ever show us anyone I won't want to see more of.

Comment

I don't know about the rest of you, but I think she's quite pretty - And for me, a pretty face is just as important as the body that goes with it!

She might not have that great a body, but her face more than makes up for it. And just to be the other side of the coin - I think that she would do "pee"... She has that twinkle.

Comment

OK, then, I just called her, to confirm that I want to shoot her. She's keen to do a girl-girl session with her verrrry cute friend, a young English backpacker. I'll be shooting them on Monday.

-abby

Comment

We thank you. And can we have a sneak-peak at her chum when you've shot a couple? Like - post 1 pic on this thread???

Comment

So we get Alyssa and a cute friend.... bonza img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Hi

Yup! you get both. And I'll also shoot her cute friend as solo, as well. I'll put some samples of the girl-girl shoot (heck, and the solo, and the others!) up as soon as the shoot is complete.

abby

Comment

Abby - We all love you.

(Just a face pic?) Go on!!!

Comment

I know this is a big *bump* for this thread (oldest thread to newest!), but I just wanted to ask if there was ever actually a shoot of Alyssa (and/or her friend)? Perhaps it was one of the ones that were bought back?

Comment

Christ. No, no solo shoot of her.

We did shoot her and her pal tho. Is that shoot not up someplace?

a

Comment

Originally posted by Abby
                        Is that shoot not up someplace?
                        I think the shoot is not up, at least not on this site.
                        Anyway I would be interested to see more.

lxm

Comment

May I post a reminder of the reminder?

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
                            May I post a reminder of the reminder?

Lxm
                            Maybe some set's may just get lost somewhere in the deep subsoil of computers??? Too bad really.

Comment

I don't think this one will be going up. It may have been "lost" rather deliberately.

Comment

deliberately lost?

isn't that the sort of thing that goes in mezzanine? i mean heck, you paid the models ... might as well get at least a little value out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude
                                  I don't think this one will be going up. It may have been "lost" rather deliberately.
                                  I'm sorry to hear that. If it's (the models aren't) not good enough for the regular section, it could have been put into Mezzanine or Deviations.

Lxm

Comment

Grrr, I hate it when there's a post coming up while I'm editing mine and finally it seems I'm repeating what's already written.

Not your fault rnbwpnt. (BTW: What a name!!)

Lxm

Comment

At least a shot of the cute friend would be nice ??

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude
                                        The face and the name seem vaguely familiar. Maybe she was found to be a professional? Or, at least, experienced?
                                        g

Comment

Originally posted by arsby
                                          Absolutely.
                                          Okay, she's not gorgeous. But she has those perky little breasts and crinkly nipples. And she has that look in her face that challenges us to ask for more..
                                          Me too. Especially that facial expression -- there are hints in those eyes and mouth of a personality with a quite awesomely powerful and elemental side to her.

Not pretty, I would say. But compellingly attractive.

takochan

Comment

Strikes me as the sort who might be very VERY naughty under proper circumstances. Who knows what might happen?

Comment

I'd also like to see more of this model.

Those eyes, those lips.......

How about it, Team Abby?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                              Working...
                                              X