Peeing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peeing

In the past few months, very few if any of your girls are shown taking a leak.

Is it still offered to girls as something they could do for the camera?

Are the girls not interested? Could you tell us what they think about it?

I would like to see more. Are there any pissing shots coming up soon??

Second the sentiment. LOVE the weeing. More please, always.

Comment

I remember it was said that during the Special Project some pee shoots were made. Maybe they will be on the site soon. And I'm sure that it's still offered to the models, but it seems that only very few will actually make it. That's a bit disappointing because I also like these kind of pics (and vids).

Comment

More peeing for me too, please! I know there are pee websites out there, but I like Abby's approach and photography so much better than any of theirs. And I have just introduced the site to my girlfriend, who loves it!

Comment

I noticed that too

I've also noticed that it's been a long time since any pee pics were added. I've also been dissapointed by their absence. Hopefully that will change.

I was starting to wonder if maybe Verity's accidental little shower might have killed pee pics at abbywinters.

Comment

The trick is to be able to be ready, willing, and able, at the precise moment we need it, and do it in front of strangers, in an unusual environment. It is rare indeed to have that combination all happen and still be something worth looking at.

Comment

ah.....let us all reminisce!

http://media.abbywinters.com/member/...1/jamie134.jpg

Comment

And how can we forget......

Shannon

Comment

Or this fantastic single image hiding 'backstage'

Comment

Did I miss something?

I was starting to wonder if maybe Verity's accidental little shower might have killed pee pics at abbywinters.[/QUOTE]

Where may I find details on this adventure?

Comment

Also --

How about these. . . .

No actual weeing in the shot, but trying very hard to wee can be pretty adorable, too.

Comment

Originally posted by BWW
                        Did I miss something?

I was starting to wonder if maybe Verity's accidental little shower might have killed pee pics at abbywinters.

Where may I find details on this adventure?
                        I don't think it killed anything, that series just hasn't come up yet. IIRC there really aren't any details other than things went much further than anticipated.

It has just been a dry time. Not every model is willing and not every willing model can do it when/where needed. So we wait and watch.

Comment

I will do a pee shoot for you all if you want me too?

Love always Rosanna xoxoxo

Comment

Yes! PLEASE do a pee shoot, Rosanna!

What would be fun is if you could tell us your feelings as you are doing the shoot.

A video, with you talking about it as you're doing it... Heaven!

Comment

Originally posted by rosanna

Wow, that would be great Yes

Comment

Ok I will as I would love to do a pee shoot for you all. Thats how much I love you all. well Its so much fun working for abby. So I will do a pee shoot for you next time they call me up.

ps. I will talk through it as well.

Comment

Just saw Julianna's vid #2. What a shot!

Rosanna, Check it out and let us know if you are up to that level.

Abby and crew, please next time (of course you didn't know it was going to happen like that this time) get some stills too. Especially from the side to give a real perspective of the distance and height.

Maybe it is something in the "anna" that causes this phenomenen?

Comment

Originally posted by arsby
                                    Yes! PLEASE do a pee shoot, Rosanna!

What would be fun is if you could tell us your feelings as you are doing the shoot.

A video, with you talking about it as you're doing it... Heaven!
                                    second (or maybe third) this -- the only complaint I have with Juliana's fabulous performance is that we don't see the moments leading up to it, getting in position, etc. Especially as the site's videos get longer and more numerous, there's no need to skimp!

Comment

Yes please, Rosanna. I'd feel like all my Christmases and birthdays had come at once if you did a pee shoot.

Hooroo..

wiley C

Comment

peeing video of rosanna will meke my pee master cry for a long time. please do it rosanna. Pls

Comment

Ok I will as I would love to do a pee shoot for you all. Thats how much I love you all. well Its so much fun working for abby. So I will do a pee shoot for you next time they call me up.

ps. I will talk through it as well.
                                          Rosanna, may I refer you to my thread on peeing in her pants?

If you will do that for me you will be my friend for life!

Peter

Comment

That would be so delightful! Thanks so much in advance!

Comment

Well boys I did a pee shoot last week with some thing called a pmate that one of you guys asked to be used in a pee shoot well I have been asked to do another pee shoot so I may do one peeing with my undies on. So I hope you all love me even more for doing a pee shoot for you all I hope to do a high shooter or some thing like that next time too well love you all heeps.

Comment

well I have been asked to do another pee shoot so I may do one peeing with my undies on. Love always Rosanna xoxoxo
                                                That'd be just fantastic! I think there's about two or three models that have done that on this site, and I for one have thought it was really great and strangely sexy, so you'd be entering a very select group.

Comment

Well boys I did a pee shoot last week with some thing called a pmate that one of you guys asked to be used in a pee shoot well I have been asked to do another pee shoot so I may do one peeing with my undies on. So I hope you all love me even more for doing a pee shoot for you all I hope to do a high shooter or some thing like that next time too well love you all heeps.

For other's information PMate.

Rosanna, those sound fantastic. I admit that the HighShooter appeals much more than KnickersOn.

Comment

Oh, Jeez. After reading that description of a Pmate, I want to see a closeup of how it "cups around the vagina" more than I want to see Rosanna pee.

Is there something wrong with me?

Comment

Oh, Jeez. After reading that description of a Pmate, I want to see a closeup of how it "cups around the vagina" more than I want to see Rosanna pee.

Is there something wrong with me?
                                                      Actually, I'm very curious myself. I've never seen such a device before.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSpud
                                                        Rosanna, those sound fantastic. I admit that the HighShooter appeals much more than KnickersOn.
                                                        Yep, you're right, it would be more interesting.

Comment

Really now, just about anything Rosanna does will be fascinating, is my view.

Comment

...Is there something wrong with me?
                                                            Probably the same thing that is "wrong" with all of us!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X