Tribadism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tribadism

I don't recall seeing any tribadism ("pussy pounding", "clam grinding") scenes here.

Would they be accepted on Abbygirls if the girls wanted to, or is it a bit too ose?

So, obviously you didn't find this.

Lxm

Comment

By all, that's wonderful! Will it be coming out on video?

How popular/prevalent is tribadism amongst girls?

Any info on how a tribad (without dildo)- induced orgasm differs in length and intensity from an intromissive orgasm for a woman?

Comment

Originally posted by woodford
        By all, that's wonderful! Will it be coming out on video?
        I'm glad to have made you happy.

The video is scheduled for Saturday, but I don't know if it contains that too. Perhaps Vid Dude can tell us.

Lxm

Comment

Saw this on another forum:

"Tribadism or as it's amusingly referred to in some circles as "clit-boxing" is more often used as foreplay rather than the main event that brings women to orgasm. It's much harder to cum this way than other techniques but is nonetheless intensely exciting to some gay/bi women."

Comment

Homer nods...

Luxman forgot to mention this set of Annabel and Jamie (and there's video with it!)
            I don't know how it was for them, but it certainly got me going!!!
            (here's the reference. The clam-banging is in video #2)
            Last edited by Philos; 13 July 2005, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Yes, the vid will contain tribadism, and while I dont know about the female population in general, these two seem to enjoy it

Comment

How nice to see a picture of Millie, even though chastely draped

Comment

I don't think Millie is chaste any more, but she is nicely draped. And shaped.

Launching his own more-Millie campaign, Artlover

Comment

I looked up 'Tribadism' in Wikipedia. I was amazed/amused to discover that's where the Scissor Sisters got their name.

Comment

Love the chatter that goes on here - even as one for whom words are a business I learn something new often. The word Tribadism is new to me but welcome. I was familiar with the term Frottage - but that really refers more to clothed rubbing of bosies for pleasure and more recently it has been purloined for use by gay men as the method of non-penetrative sexual gratification by face to face and cock to cock position.
                      Some years ago my wife and I lived with a mutual female lover in a menage a trois and I became very familiar with the act of tribadism without actually knowing its name, as it was a position in which they attained considerable pleasure and often led to mutual orgasm. I gathered that once they become relaxed and find a comfy position that they can keep it up for ages and ive seen them more than once having both become sexually sated fal lasleep that way. Very beautiful too I might add!
                      I was in the habit of refering to this scissor position as passy pashing or cunt kissing as the action involved much labia contact very like oral kissing. The sounds can also be rather amazing too Both these women were of the more generous lubricating type and after a few minutes a delightful squishing sound would often be audible.
                      On the subject of the menage a trois I must also add that it is physically impossible for one male to satisfy two healthy females - something I discovered to my chagrin of course being at that time what I imagined to be rather virile. Thus unless the women are bisexual there is bound to be considerable tension in a menage of this sort. I learnt much from this experience too about female sexuality and just how powerful it really is as opposed to what men tend to imagine is the case. When together the women were capable of extended periods of extremely high arousal which seemed to build rather than decline as it does with a male/female session. Whereas they might have a sex session which went for hours and culminated in exhaustion and sleep the usual situation for most men i think could be more easily measured in minutes.
                      Love the site and the tribadism is more than welcome as it not only excites but brings back many memories as well.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X