Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Special Post

Hello to all my friends here at AW.com.

I have been trying to figure out how to spend Post #1000. Now that it is finally here, I can't believe it. I took me a long time to rack up that many and Rosanna, Liandra and Evangeline are right on my heels!

I have been having a real blast (in case any of you couldn't tell) here on the boards and it is because you all have been so much fun to "converse" with. I really, really like the respectful attitude shown here. We can all have good clean fun talking about "dirty" things. "Dirty" is a label I fought within myself for a long time and have finally given up. Much thanks to AW.com.

I look forward to many more posts and many more new members and the continued "conversations" with the oldseasoned members and the special "conversations" with the beautiful models.

Thanks,

BigSpud

Congradulations! You finally made it to the Millenium Club! Up here, where the air is rare.

I, for one, have appreciated our correspondences, and hope there will be many many more.

Comment

My dear friend (you know I mean what I write),

Welcome to the Long standing veteran's club. Yes, you took some time to get to it, but finally you're here and I'm glad for you.

There's another member who started posting in January this year and is at 1467 posts already.
      Wow, and I've got some remarks for posting too much some time ago. Don't worry, you're doing well Arty.

Lxm

Comment

Oh, I see I have a new comment under my name "Long Standing Veteran"! I didn't realize that would happen.

May I sit down soon?

Comment

Well, I'll always asked myself what exactly is standing at our veterans.

Lxm

Comment

Well, as a veteran of this site, I can state that some parts of me are sometimes long, and standing at attention.

Congrats BigSpud--something to put on the old resume. I always enjoy reading your posts. May the wind be at your back and all the cute girls at the mall bend over a lot.

One thing I like about AW, besides the obvious, is that I can say all those things I can't say to other folks for fear of grossing them out or being thought of as wierd or being fired or sued. Or ask questions like "Hey Dad--ever shave your scrotum?"

Actually, I don't think I want to know the answer to that one...

Comment

Originally posted by BigSpud
              ............Post #1000. Now that it is finally here, I can't believe it. I took me a long time to rack up that many and Rosanna, Liandra and Evangeline are right on my heels!
              Hi BigSpud
              Congratulation to your 1000th post from me too - yeah, sounds good that "Long standing veteran" thing
              Sure you don't mind me adding a pic of YOU .......... so Rosanna, Liandra, Evangeline and ALL the other girls can catch you up easier Now run Spud ...... run ...........

All the best and a long lasting friendship!
              Yealith
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Yealith
                ...Sure you don't mind me adding a pic of YOU .......... so Rosanna, Liandra, Evangeline and ALL the other girls can catch you up easier Now run Spud ...... run ...........

All the best and a long lasting friendship!
                Yealith
                LOL. Thanks dear friend. I am running but not away from.....

Comment

Originally posted by artlover
                  ... Congrats BigSpud--something to put on the old resume. I always enjoy reading your posts. May the wind be at your back and all the cute girls at the mall bend over a lot.

One thing I like about AW, besides the obvious, is that I can say all those things I can't say to other folks for fear of grossing them out or being thought of as wierd or being fired or sued. Or ask questions like "Hey Dad--ever shave your scrotum?" ...
                  I am not sure about the resume thing. Not everyone would understand. I definitely agree about asking the unaskable here.

Comment

Originally posted by arsby
                    Congradulations! You finally made it to the Millenium Club! Up here, where the air is rare.

I, for one, have appreciated our correspondences, and hope there will be many many more.
                    I have no doubt. Many Clever Lines Today! Thanks all.

Comment

BigSpud
                      You also don't mind me adding a pic from Mrs. BigSpud

Yealith
                      Attached Files

Comment

Man, you that is one sexxy spud. You have a good wife, BigSpud

And congrats on reaching the quad digit area. Maybe if I stick around long enough, I could rack up a few posts myself.

dg

Comment

Originally posted by Yealith
                          BigSpud
                          You also don't mind me adding a pic from Mrs. BigSpud

Yealith
                          Notice how modest she is. Top and bottom both on.

Comment

BigSpud is not only a long standing veteran, but he has been promoted. Luxman is off on a holiday for a few weeks, so to take his place temporarily, and perhaps to continue ever after alongside him, BigSpud is now a Moderator for the messageboards. He's shown us to have been a considerate and intelligent member and well deserves this promotion.

Congratulations, BigSpud, on both your postcount and your promotion.

Comment

Damn BigSpud, I can't wait until my "composed" congrats message!
                              Congratulations on being promoted to moderator!! I know I can speak for us "newbies" when I say thanks for showing us how to get on our training wheels here!

Alleyes

Comment

Woo Woo! Spud's promoted! Let's hear it for him!

Couldna happened to a nicer guy.

Yay, Spud!

Congrats!

Spud, does this mean that you have to commit all 1200 sets to memory like Lxm apparently did?

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude
                                  BigSpud is not only a long standing veteran, but he has been promoted. Luxman is off on a holiday for a few weeks, so to take his place temporarily, and perhaps to continue ever after alongside him, BigSpud is now a Moderator for the messageboards. He's shown us to have been a considerate and intelligent member and well deserves this promotion.

Congratulations, BigSpud, on both your postcount and your promotion.

Thanks Vid Dude, The check is in the mail

Comment

Originally posted by arsby
                                    Woo Woo! Spud's promoted! Let's hear it for him!

Couldna happened to a nicer guy.

Yay, Spud!

Congrats!

Spud, does this mean that you have to commit all 1200 sets to memory like Lxm apparently did?
                                    Thanks, I hope not!

Comment

Originally posted by alleyes1
                                      Damn BigSpud, I can't wait until my "composed" congrats message!
                                      Congratulations on being promoted to moderator!! I know I can speak for us "newbies" when I say thanks for showing us how to get on our training wheels here!

Alleyes
                                      You are very welcome. It is my pleasure.

Happy surfing and thank you all for the well wishes.

The whip comes out tomorrow

Comment

BigSpud, when I look at your name in "Who's Online", you're name is now in italics!!! That is reserved for Vid Dude and those guys, and now you're one of THEM!!!!

Alleyes

Comment

BigSpud, sorry to keep bothering you but check the description under you're name Now!!

Alleyes

Comment

Hi Spud,

I bow in your general direction...congratulations on a very deserved feather in your cap. Hope you're here for a long time. And I hope I am too.

HM

Comment

BigSpud, sorry to keep bothering you but check the description under you're name Now!!
                                              No bother, I hadn't noticed that.
                                              BigSpud, when I look at your name in "Who's Online", you're name is now in italics!!! That is reserved for Vid Dude and those guys, and now you're one of THEM!!!!

Alleyes
                                              All these things to learn about. I guess I am glad Luxman's only going to be gone for 13 weeks!

When I was working in the "corporate world" I always avoided becoming "one of THEM", but I think this is a lot different. Thanks for helping me find all these differences in my new status.

I will not, however, shorten my name to BS

Comment

Originally posted by Havemercy
                                                Hi Spud,

I bow in your general direction...congratulations on a very deserved feather in your cap. Hope you're here for a long time. And I hope I am too.

HM
                                                HM, Thanks.

I plan to be around a long time too. Login block says I'm good till 06/06/06. Abby asked me if I had a long time left on my sub so I guess she wanted to make sure I wouldn't run out before the job was done.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSpud
                                                  Login block says I'm good till 06/06/06
                                                  Some would say that's when our subscription runs out !!!

Alleyes

Comment

BS,
                                                    It's that damn 666! BWAAAAAhaaa!!!!

AE

Comment

BS,
                                                      It's that damn 666! BWAAAAAhaaa!!!!

AE
                                                      Now I get it! Could you hear me scratching my head?

Comment

Congrats. on your elevation to High Office, BigSpud.

I hope you'll be merciful in your dealings with we lesser mortals?

Hooroo..

wiley C.

Comment

Couldn't think of a better guy to Wield Limited Power. Luxman told me that his Limited Power included discounts at McDonald's, lower interest rates on your Discover card, and, oh yeah, the power to cloud women's minds. PM Vid Dude for details...

Comment

And the Spud keeps getting bigger...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X