Lickity Split

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lickity Split

Like, I would assume, most male subscribers, my favourite parts of the girl-girl scenes are the bits where the girls explore each others' most private places with their tongues.

It might be interesting to set up a scenario for 2 or more models where the focus is purely on cunniligus. It's not quite as romantic as some of what you show. But it could be erotic as Heck. The receiver sits in a chair in a short skirt and the giver kneels before her and goes to work with no promise of any reward. Her job is simply to please. Perhaps she will be judged on her performance. Perhaps she will be required to do this for more than one model.

doubt...boy......

welcome to the abby winters discussion boards!

nap (:

Comment

Doubtboy,

The set that turned me on to girl/girl is Ally & Charlie. There are pictures and a video. Ally is exclusively the giver, Charlie is exclusively the receiver.

You have to understand that this set was three years ago and the only girl/girl I had seen up till then was the heavy-makeup-strange-lingerie-snarling-girls type which did nothing for me. This set with the naturally pretty, friendly, but very passionate girls was a real revelation to me.

(Since then there was a set of Charlie pregnant! OMG was that a set!)

Anyhow, have a great time and don't be a stranger. Don't forget to participate in Tell Us About Yourself thread in the Mundane Chatter forum.

Arsby

Comment

I think you should have an orgasm race. Take four girls and pair them up. Lay one girl from each team on her back on the bed, and when the referee says go, their partners sprint across the room to bury their tongues in their teammates' cooches. When a girl comes, she must audibly yell "I came!" before she switches positions with her giver. The first team to successfully give an receive an orgasm from each other wins. Losing team rewards the winners by giving each of them cunnilingus to the winners' satisfaction. You can add fun/difficulty by having the race start off fully clothed, perhaps with clothes that are difficult to remove, like really tight jeans.

Comment

Baboo, I think you posted this to the wrong thread. This should be in the GGT3 Ideas thread in the Abbywinters Discussion forum.

Awesome idea, BTW. This could be a part of the upcoming AW Sexual Olympics. Along with Olympic Distance Peeing and the Vibrator Endurance Contest.

They'll need a referee. Who do you think it should be?

Comment

Originally posted by baboo
            I think you should have an orgasm race.
            Why the f**k does everything have to be competitive nowadays?

Comment

Concurrence with previous post

And what's the bloomin' hurry Everyone arrives at the same place, right? (Tho women seem to arrive at the place far more frequently than we men )

Comment

Originally posted by artlover
                (Tho women seem to arrive at the place far more frequently than we men )
                Really???

Comment

Actually in my native village, there is a once a year competition where all the village women remove their blouse, write their names on it and throw it in a bin. Then the men folk come one by one, take a random blouse from the bin, check up the name on teh blouse and then male love to the lady of the blouse.
                  A well used proverb says - old husband even on a special day.
                  A pathetic loser is one who gets the husband even on such a special day.

Any such strange customs anywhere you know??

Comment

Well, the phenomenon of multiple orgasms is reported more often for women than men. I live in a thin-walled place and one female formerneighbor came noisily three times in one session on a regular basis. So I do have some basis for my statement...

Comment

Originally posted by malleswaram
                      Any such strange customs anywhere you know??
                      There are people in Bangalore who support the Australian cricket team, or so I am led to believe.

A strange custom indeed.
                      Last edited by Philos; 15 August 2005, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X