Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AW-like site...but featuring guys?

Anyone know if this exists?

See, I may or may not have an exhibitionist streak I want to indulge. I think a picture site like Abby's (casual, natural person-next-door) would be up my alley. It would also be a good incentive to get in better shape.

Can anyone help?

Hi, deviant.

I just sent you a PM with an answer.

It's no secret, I'd be glad to send it to anyone else who asks, either as a PM or to this thread. It's a list of sites and how I stumbled on them.

Arsby

Comment

Let's have it then, Arsby. It's always a pleasure to see well-formed genitals, be they male or female. And if Deviant wants to show off his cock there are always the PYN sites, like this one.

Comment

I've done Newbie Nudes. It's not the same.

...and who said it would be cock-only?

Comment

Originally posted by Philos
          Let's have it then, Arsby. It's always a pleasure to see well-formed genitals, be they male or female. And if Deviant wants to show off his cock there are always the PYN sites, like this one.
          I can't help it, but whenever I see PYN I think "Pick Your Nose"...

Jorinel

Comment

Actually, one place you can post your pics is at the GOW forums. Funnily enough, I've just suggested this off-line to another aw.com member who sent me images of him having sex.

All sorts of homemade images are welcome there. The relaxed atmosphere means sometimes you’ll find some quite surreal threads such as this one where a GOW member has nailed his penis to a piece of wood, which is not something you see every day. (Caution – not for the faint-hearted!!!!!)

Comment

not really believing this was going to be real, I looked, I wish I hadn't
              why the hell would a person do that to themselves is beyond me

you did give a warning Mrs Roops, I should have listened...

Comment

In another thread I mentioned one of my favorite movies, The First Nudie Musical.

A favorite scene: Cindy Williams plays the (non-nude) lead as the assistant to the producer. One of my favorite lines is when the male model can't get it up, and they decide they need a "stunt cock". Cindy asks, "Where do you find a stunt cock? In the Yellow Pages?"

So I suggest to Deviant, go to the Yellow Pages!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePope
                  not really believing this was going to be real, I looked, I wish I hadn't
                  He does it ‘cos he enjoys it. There are other pics of him ejaculating while his penis is still nailed to the wood. It is not something that turns me on but I find the images interesting nonetheless.
                  Originally posted by ThePope
                  you did give a warning Mrs Roops, I should have listened...
                  Good, I hope you learnt your lesson. Now maybe you’ll brush your teeth at least twice a day!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jorinel
                    I can't help it, but whenever I see PYN I think "Pick Your Nose"...

Jorinel
                    Well, there's a fetish site for everyone these days...

Comment

Originally posted by deviant
                      Well, there's a fetish site for everyone these days...
                      I actually think I saw a site with naked girls picking their noses but I'm damned if I can remember the name. I did not subscribe....
                      Originally posted by The Pope
                      Round my way if it's not nailed down it tends to go missing - perhaps this was a crime prevention measure...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X