Rock Your Socks "ON"?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rock Your Socks "ON"?!

I just want to state that I was very pleased with Mei Ling's IM video. Very hot! But what really made it hot was those stripped knee high socks! I never consider myself having a fetish, but I think socks are it. I would love to see some more shoots and videos of the models in either colored socks, perferbaly knee high, and for an extra bonus, the socks with the toes! I was just wondering if any of the other memebers or if Abby think the same way?

Cheers,
    Kit

Yep. Toe socks especially.

Socks are not only aesthetically appealing--they prevent the models from getting splinters or dangerous dust balls on wooden floors. the savings in Bandaids and towels would be tremendous

Comment

You may care to take a look at Zoe B for more sock fun if you've not already seen her.

Comment

Pjay, you have lived up to your "extremely helpful" title. Looks like I better start a Socks folder.

More Socks...

Oi! That Artlover's on his cat obsession again...

Comment

Originally posted by moxon12
          I would love to see some more shoots and videos of the models in either colored socks...if any of the other memebers or if Abby think the same way?
          Cheers,
          Kit
          Yes Kit, I have a little bit of the foot fetish and think the colored socks are very cute! I remember Jamie had on socks in the GG she did with Annabel. It's Winter in Melbourne and those floors are cold on girls bare feet.

Uh, Artlover thanks for the other 'Socks' picture. Brings back memories of the good old days. Just a few short years ago...

Comment

Careful with the polit statements, beano. I was making a feline comment only...

Comment

Revive

Thread died, but there's been some seriously awesome socks action since. Angie in her shoot with Cleo shoot comes to mind.. as does Dani's solo.. I'm just throwing this out there, but a shoot where multiple girls try on different pairs of knee-high/thigh-high socks would be.. well... hot!

Comment

i love knee high socks... infact i regually send too much on socks then go " humm now to buy the outfit that matches!" i have a lot of shots on my thread with my black on whites on but i'd never brough tthem to a AW shoot cos i assummed that they wouldnt shoot me in them..
                but i love them socks should be in.....

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X