Gymnastics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gymnastics

Another idea would be to have a shoot with an acrobatic/gymnastic theme, with the appropriate equipment (though that might be difficult).

Anyway, lots of opportunities for close-ups of streches and splits. Could make an interesting vid.

Still, any excuse to have Pia return

Woo woo!!

You said it all, Skenderberg! Great idea!

Comment

i like ballet, gymnists and ballet performers have the best bodies. guess its tough to find a gymnasiums to do this sorta thing.

Comment

Some great possibilities, especially if you found a girl who was good on the overhead rings. Spiffy, don't forget about skaters and their wonderfully taut tushies and firm little breasts. Oh yeah...

Comment

I like the gymnist idea because I dated 2 during my ten years... Both were exceptional.

I also remember a piece in a magazine many many moons ago about hte Olympic gymnist Cathy Rigby. In the interview, she acknowledged that she worked out in the buff. They had one shot of her naked on the balance beam. Nothing visible because this was like Life or Time or something, but it was right there with the Farrah Facett bathing suit poster as every young teen boys fantasy.... :O

Comment

Originally posted by Southrn500
            I also remember a piece in a magazine many many moons ago about hte Olympic gymnist Cathy Rigby. In the interview, she acknowledged that she worked out in the buff. They had one shot of her naked on the balance beam. Nothing visible because this was like Life or Time or something, but it was right there with the Farrah Facett bathing suit poster as every young teen boys fantasy.... :O
            This webpage has a (rather poor) scan of that picture.

Jorinel

Comment

Originally posted by Skenderbeg
              Another idea would be to have a shoot with an acrobatic/gymnastic theme, with the appropriate equipment (though that might be difficult).

Anyway, lots of opportunities for close-ups of streches and splits. Could make an interesting vid.

Still, any excuse to have Pia return

I do hope in a redux from Pia she's not only a flexible body but her face is so beautiful. I'm definitely for this gym theme

Comment

This is an excellent idea, Skenderberg. I think it has the potential to be as good as Vanessa's Deviations set.

Comment

This is old news by now, but any reason to shout the praises of my hometown is reason enough to post, and this even has a connection to AW.com's hometown. This year's World Championship in Gymnastics were held in Melbourne and West Allis native Chellsie Memmel was only the third US woman to win the all-around title.

My best friend, who was a former gymnast herself, can remember watching Chellsie when she was very young and even then, she claims she could see something special in her. We both wondered why the Milwaukee area has become such a hotbed of American gymnastic talent: remember at last year's Olympics, the Hamm brothers also led the US Team to success. And speaking of team success, Chellsie was quoted as saying winning the all-around gold ranked a close second to helping the US team win gold for the first time in 2003 at the World Championship in Anaheim, CA.

Way to go, girl!

Comment

Congrats to Chellsie, and way to go Milwaukee !!!

Comment

Related to gymnastics, no one's ever picked up on my idea for a AW exercise video that has a few aerobics/exercise sessions led by a model who knows what she is doing, and a few other models working out also. In the U.S., at least, there are often early-morning TV exercise programs with a pretty good looking female instructor and several smiling and usually extremely fit and attractive students accompanying her. They're usually in exercise clothes, and of course in the AW version they'd eventually get out of those clothes. (Sort of like the salsa video, which was great.) I'd sure buy it -- I need something interesting to exercise to in the a.m.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing yesterday morning, when I was doing my calisthenics.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X