Dressing Room Vids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dressing Room Vids?

I've always loved watching girls get dressed. In fact, I'd say that my favorite part of being a man is that I take a tenth of the time to get dressed in the morning, so I get to "sleep in" a few minutes longer and watch my girlfriend get dressed (when I've had a girlfriend, that is)

After searching for pictures and videos of girls getting dressed, I rarely find anything... so you can imagine my delight to find pictures of girls getting dressed here... but surely there have to be some videos of the same lying around somewhere? I'd love to see 'em.

I agree with Unklejim. Being a hopeless voyeur, I also enjoy watching a young lady dress. I saw in one video a model trying on differnt things she purchased in Thailand. Though nice, it was rather rushed. It was close to becoming an MTV style video with quick succsessive jumps. I'd like to see one of the models deciding on an outfit for an occasion. Maybe something a little more formal than shorts and t-shirts. Show the selection process. Then show the actual preparation maybe from shower to makeup.

Comment

Hmm... well, I was with ya 'till ya said "makeup". These girls are plenty fine without.

Comment

I agree that the dressing room pics are great and vids would be too, just not sure if there are going to be any. I think the goal is to catch them as unawares and as "natural" as possible and too many cameras on them at once might distort that.

There are however, many many vids spread all over of the girls trying different clothes on, taking them off, and trying more on so I'm sure you could find plenty you like.

Comment

"Makeup" was just a point of reference. It's the journey that takes you there ......

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X