Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IM idea?

Hi,

I know there's an understanding against posting fantasy/erotica here, but how about if IM models posted what they were thinking about at the decisive moment? I would love to know what turns them on.. And what pushes them over the edge..

Mim did this (kinda) with the info about her boyfriend's filthy email (wish she would've provided some details!).. What was going on behind Alexis' steel blue eyes? As I've posted before, I'm a great fan of Nancy Friday's Sexual Fantasy books, and masturbation plays a big role in them.. Those women loved to talk about their fantasies - though to be fair none of them were on camera masturbating.

I suppose it could be in the profile tab, though It wouldn't have to be handwritten.. It could even be part of the vid - a short post-IM interview? An audio file?

Cons.. Maybe it'd be too personal to ask? Too easy for the model to fake? Not Abby-like? Dunno, just a thought.

BB

Whether or not this could actually ever be implimented or not, I have no idea. However I do think it is an interesting suggestion. What were they thinking? What were they feeling? What was thier "trigger point" so to speak? One thing I would be interested in knowing is how did this expirence rate against thier "usual" orgasams. Was it more intense? less so? Was it easier or harder in front of the camera?

Then again, this is all very invasive and might detract from the beauty and simplicity of the IM. But those questions are still plesant things to think about.

Comment

Originally posted by brownboyletamb
      As I've posted before, I'm a great fan of Nancy Friday's Sexual Fantasy books, and masturbation plays a big role in them.. Those women loved to talk about their fantasies - though to be fair none of them were on camera masturbating.
      BB
      I love those Nancy Friday books -- definitely a great find in my baby-sitting years a long while ago. This was well before anyone could post their dirty stories or thoughts on the web.

It would be fascinating to read something like this from a model or a few, without it being a requirement. Do you know the books, Abby?

Comment

BBT (I don't really know how to address you - your handle is too big ), there are some models posting to the boards already. You know them all, I'm sure. Why don't you just ask them, discretely, whether they mind answering your question. I suspect that some of them will be happy to describe it at length!

Comment

Hi Peter (just call me BB). I have asked.. uh, not so discreetly. But no one's answered.* Perhaps it's too intimate a thing to inquire about after all. Or maybe as others have said, it ruins the simplicity of the thing..

Oh well, just a thought.

BB

*I suppose another possibility is they all secretly lust after Vid Dude and don't want to confess this publicly.
          Last edited by brownboyletamb; 11 September 2005, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X