Logged-in but can't view models.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logged-in but can't view models.

As the title says, the main page shows me as logged-in, but when I try to view any models I get the ACCESS ERROR message.
    I've got the 90-day rebill Gold membership, have cleared my browser cookies, etc.

What's up?

I couldn't download the custom zip for Louise, so I think it's a tech problem. Beatrice's computer died and that may be a cause.

Nice to see a new person on the boards , Mr. A. Sorry it's under these circumstances. AW is good at fixing these things pronto.

Comment

Mr_Adequate, welcome to the site. Sorry to see you're having probs.

Artlover is incorrect, Louise R's zip is working fine for me, so your problems is likelly not related to our minor issue here at work.

Please fill out the form here with a description of your problem, and also add in your web browser and operatiting system name and version:

a

Comment

Thanks Abby, I've filled out that form.
        See what happens now ...

Comment

Having pblm with custom zips today, Had it before and goes away in a few hours. May part of above pblm?

Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /home/abbyw3/cms/core/classes/zipper.php on line 16Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /home/abbyw3/cms/core/classes/zipper.php on line

Comment

Originally posted by artlover
            Beatrice's computer died and that may be a cause.
            Please convey my condolences to Beatrice.

Comment

Luckily, I am still able to download the entire Louise set. She's worth it.

Comment

Amen to that, Artlover!

Comment

Originally posted by ham
                  Having pblm with custom zips today, Had it before and goes away in a few hours. May part of above pblm?

Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /home/abbyw3/cms/core/classes/zipper.php on line 16Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /home/abbyw3/cms/core/classes/zipper.php on line
                  Now fixed. Willow sez: "Interesting. This issue was down to a typo which has been there for ages. Presumably previous versions of PHP silently ignored this error, but the recent upgrade to PHP 5.0.5 must have tripped the fault. Anyway, it's fixed now."

a

Comment

Ah, the stealth typo.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby
                      Now fixed. Willow sez: "Interesting. This issue was down to a typo which has been there for ages. Presumably previous versions of PHP silently ignored this error, but the recent upgrade to PHP 5.0.5 must have tripped the fault. Anyway, it's fixed now."

a
                      Hi.

I still had a problem with a custom zip download this morning; message received:

Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /home/abbyw3/cms/core/classes/zipper.php on line 152

- Guido.

Comment

Originally posted by Guido
                        I still had a problem with a custom zip download this morning; message received:

Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /home/abbyw3/cms/core/classes/zipper.php on line 152
                        Whoops. Missed that one. The perils of copy-and-paste - same typo in a different place Fixed now. Thanks.

Comment

Still weird.
                          Using Opera I don't stay logged-in to the main site, but I do here in the forum.
                          Using Firefox I stay logged-in to the main site.

When I sign-in using Opera, it shows me as signed-in but then I still can't view any models as the 'access denied' message comes up.

I've changed nothing, any ideas why this has started to happen?

Comment

What version of Opera do you use?

Comment

my powers tell me.... 8.02. Am i close?

a

Comment

Originally posted by Abby
                                my powers tell me.... 8.02. Am i close?

a

Spot on, chicko!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X