abbywinters makes it hard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

abbywinters makes it hard

abbywinters makes it really hard to have money troubles!
    I have to pay for another three months of abbylove this week, and god knows I want to, but this is this worst week in recorded history for me.
    so do I give up food and beer for alot of lovley naked aussie girls?
    or do the simple things like eating and paying rent and take this really cute girl I just met out to dinner more important?

its coming down to a flip of a coin, so I need help!

Originally posted by presto
    I have to pay for another three months of abbylove this week, and god knows I want to, but this is this worst week in recorded history for me.
    or do the simple things like eating and paying rent and take this really cute girl I just met out to dinner more important?

The coin came up heads. Hope this helps

Comment

Well, if it's really food or rent vs. the site, take the food or rent.

If it's the site vs the date with the cute girl, remember that 3 months of Abby is the price of one relatively inexpensive date (dinner a movie for 2). So instead of dinner and movies take her on a picnic in the park.

Hope your situation improves soon!

Comment

Originally posted by presto

You can always wait a month or so to renew. That's what I did when my first membership expired. The special renewal rates are good for a while and the stuff posted while you are gone will still be here when you return.

And arsby is right; cooking a meal yourself will be cheaper than eating out, and some woman are impressed by a guy who can cook

Comment

I'll admit I didn't think this discussion had to do with money problems when I saw it listed ...

Comment

Me neither...

Comment

I don't have regular internet access---which means I have to go to an internet cafe which is neither too far away nor expensive, and most importantly, doesn't filtre such sites....and there's little chance of me letting my membership lapse!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X