Custom zip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom zip

I am an avid user of the custom zip, and it seems that in the last few days i have a problem. After giving the tick to my selection and moving on to the next page it cancells out the Ticks and starts again in the new page. Now instead of having, say 30 pics, in one zip I have to do them one page at a time. Is this happening to anyone else or have I done something to make this happen???

Your thoughts please Ladies & Gentlemen.

Harpoon

Hi

That's a known bug, we're working on it, should have it fixed in a few days. Sorry for the inconvenience.

a

Comment

Not a problem Sweety, I now know its not me. Thanks

Harpoon

Comment

With a name like Harpoon, I am glad you're friendly. I encountered the bug you mentioned also, but the AW team is good a hunting these bugs down and squashing them flat with the Hobnailed Boot of Extreme Cleverness.

Comment

Thanks for reporting it, Harpoon. Now I know it wasn't just me.

Comment

I never had a problem with the custom zips before but it's been a while since i used it. I just don't have time to narrow down the sets and with high speed access, it doesn't matter. Now, if only I could afford it ... but then again, my priorities have always been a little out of whack

Comment

Ummm. Could those of you that have seen this problem refresh your browsers and give it another go. I experienced this issue myself a few days ago, but when I went in to have a closer look today, it's mysteriously disappeared. I suspect that it might have been a problem with a stale javascript file.

Comment

I reported a bug like this back in April, here. At that time it only occured in Firefox because when I tested in IE6 it worked perfectly. I see it now works in Firefox also. Thanks very much, Willow!!

Alleyes

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X