Choppy audio and scenes on all videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choppy audio and scenes on all videos

I tried to take corrective action on my end -- so far, I'm completely flummoxed. If anyone can advise how to handle the video problems bring it on, please. Maybe it's best simply just wait until the AW staff figure it out. From Northeast US, NY area. Danke

Originally posted by tedthekid
    I tried to take corrective action on my end -- so far, I'm completely flummoxed. If anyone can advise how to handle the video problems bring it on, please. Maybe it's best simply just wait until the AW staff figure it out. From Northeast US, NY area. Danke.
    Hi, Ted.

This thread is about custom zips. If you need help with this, start a new thread. They'll want to know type of system you are on (PC, Mac, Windows, Linux, whatever) and what software you use to play the movies. Also, are you having problems with the new WMV's or with the MPG's. How long have you had the problem. Did the videos ever work right? Things like that.

P.S. Why "Danke" if you're from NY?

Comment

Choppy video is usually caused by an insufficiently powerful computer. Most medium level computers that were new five years ago will be fine, but anything much older may have trouble sometimes, and that's my best guess from not knowing what kind of system you have.

More details about your system and how the choppiness is manifesting itself will help, as my good friend Arsby has suggested.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X